Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Military Families Military Families
Be a milf or a cougar?

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Oct. 3, 2012 at 9:13 PM
Replies (31-36):
adrianna1043
by Adrianna on Oct. 6, 2012 at 12:51 AM
Omg! Lmao you know I was in Vegas a couple of years ago and there was a black shirt, and in bedazzled rhinestones, it said, "The kids call me grandma, you can call me, cougar"

I still am kicking my self for not getting it! You never know when that shirt will come in handy! LOL

Quoting MegG25:

No I am not.. guess I'll just be an old hag then.. jk.. I hope.  I was quite confused by his timeline when he said that, but he just said he calls them cougar's whether they are dating younger men or not.  I guess he made his own description lol

Quoting cocoroo:

A cougar is a woman who dates younger men. Are planning on dating in your 40's and 50's?

Quoting MegG25:

ha ha ha sounds like my dh!  He gave me the timeline- I'm 26 so right now he says I am a young hot mom, then i'll be a milf, then about 40-50 a cougar lol.  

Quoting 4ever-SJ:

See, this is the result of an argument between me and dh. I thought they were pretty much the same thing, but, according to dh, I can only become a cougar upon receipt of his life insurance.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
MegG25
by on Oct. 6, 2012 at 1:06 AM
1 mom liked this

LOL!!  That's hilarious.. I would really like to see a grandma wearing that too how awesome, would definitely be a great photo op lol!

Quoting adrianna1043:

Omg! Lmao you know I was in Vegas a couple of years ago and there was a black shirt, and in bedazzled rhinestones, it said, "The kids call me grandma, you can call me, cougar"

I still am kicking my self for not getting it! You never know when that shirt will come in handy! LOL

Quoting MegG25:

No I am not.. guess I'll just be an old hag then.. jk.. I hope.  I was quite confused by his timeline when he said that, but he just said he calls them cougar's whether they are dating younger men or not.  I guess he made his own description lol

Quoting cocoroo:

A cougar is a woman who dates younger men. Are planning on dating in your 40's and 50's?

Quoting MegG25:

ha ha ha sounds like my dh!  He gave me the timeline- I'm 26 so right now he says I am a young hot mom, then i'll be a milf, then about 40-50 a cougar lol.  

Quoting 4ever-SJ:

See, this is the result of an argument between me and dh. I thought they were pretty much the same thing, but, according to dh, I can only become a cougar upon receipt of his life insurance.

mom2jessnky
by Dedi on Oct. 6, 2012 at 8:45 AM

This but only 4 cats. 40 cats would get one landed on an Animal Hoarding show.

Quoting fmchavez:

Neither. I want my own bed, 500 gazillion pillows, and 40 cats. 

fmchavez
by on Oct. 6, 2012 at 9:46 AM

You mean you don't want to get on TV?! 

Quoting mom2jessnky:

This but only 4 cats. 40 cats would get one landed on an Animal Hoarding show.

Quoting fmchavez:

Neither. I want my own bed, 500 gazillion pillows, and 40 cats. 

AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickersAlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickersAlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers

angieo39
by on Oct. 6, 2012 at 1:58 PM
I am lost...lol..not unusual but what's cats and stuff...guess I am too country. I do know milf ...
Forget it..lol...its time for Concerta.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
anchorgurl
by Silver Member on Oct. 7, 2012 at 8:23 AM

I just want to be a "chick" forever--no age, career, family or marital status attached.  I met a woman shopping last week who was 79, and honestly didn't look more than early 60s, dressed very well and with a great deal of style, and she asked if I thought she could pull off a pair of riding boots.  I have no idea about her personal life at all...just that she told me she has always tried to be a "chick" as long as she can, because to her being a chick was about being comfortable in her own skin.  She's my new idol. 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)