Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Military Families Military Families

TTC.. faint positive and anxious!

Posted by on Oct. 8, 2012 at 10:04 AM
  • 11 Replies

ok soo i am 5 days late..we are ttc. so of course when i got a faint plus sign i was very happy..took another this am to be sure and it showed a lil darker. I want to get blood work done but my droffice is closed. I am trying to resist the urge to go hit up a patient first for more concrete results...im at work and cant concentrate at all. lol.. any one think I should go today or just wait until my dr office opens up on Wednesday??

also if Im doing my math right..based on my last period..i will be due right around the time we pcs to Germany...has any one had to move over seas in their last trimester?or had a baby over seas?  what did you do?? im sure im doing a lil too much worrying right now....but bored at work so indulge me ...plz!

by on Oct. 8, 2012 at 10:04 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
diamond8
by on Oct. 8, 2012 at 10:06 AM

forgot to add... this would not be  my first baby..have an 8 yr old...

lindsay122001
by Member on Oct. 8, 2012 at 11:10 AM
I had dd overseas last year (2011) at Landstul Medical Center.We pcs'd 3 months later.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
mandaschelle
by Bronze Member on Oct. 8, 2012 at 4:17 PM
I woe wait since they just do a pee on stick test at urgent care patient first places. Congratulations. With the us sign being darker I would say you are most definately pregnant.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
diamond8
by on Oct. 9, 2012 at 8:19 AM
1 mom liked this

thanks for the replys ladies. i went and had my blood drawn. BFP! so happy.

sailorwifenmom
by on Oct. 9, 2012 at 9:25 AM
Congrats!!

Now, mind you this was YEARS ago, so it might be different now, but when I was pg with our dd and we were going from one overseas duty to another and our orders had us moving during my 3rd trimester, we had to get an( order mod, transferring us early. We got there just as I was in my 7th
month. Staying where I was until the baby was born wasn't an option for us.

Your dh might want to ask them about this possibility.

Good luck, and congrats on the baby :-)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
usmclife58
by Nikki on Oct. 9, 2012 at 11:26 AM

Congrats!

adoptivemomof1
by Mel on Oct. 9, 2012 at 1:15 PM

Congrats!

diamond8
by on Oct. 10, 2012 at 10:48 AM

ok..yeah imma tell him .. thank you!!

Quoting sailorwifenmom:

Congrats!!

Now, mind you this was YEARS ago, so it might be different now, but when I was pg with our dd and we were going from one overseas duty to another and our orders had us moving during my 3rd trimester, we had to get an( order mod, transferring us early. We got there just as I was in my 7th
month. Staying where I was until the baby was born wasn't an option for us.

Your dh might want to ask them about this possibility.

Good luck, and congrats on the baby :-)

CayShek
by on Oct. 10, 2012 at 10:57 AM
Congrats!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
wish_hope
by on Oct. 10, 2012 at 3:03 PM

Dh got orders to move to Germany when I was pregantn with our first. They wouldnt let me fly because I was in my last trimester. He went over first and I had to wait till after I had the baby and he was so many weeks old. I cant remember when he was allowed to fly because we ended up not going till the baby was 10 months due to dh being deployed right after he got over there.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)