Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Military Families Military Families

REALLY?!--Possible pay screw up!

Posted by on Oct. 9, 2012 at 5:37 PM
  • 10 Replies

So, I just looked at my husband's mypay and it said he was getting what I know is not even close to what he should be getting. I can't verify anything because LES's aren't released until later this month. Last month during mid month pay (no special pay) he got 3x the pay that he is supposedly getting friday. I already let DH know to call IPAC (marine corps). I'm just really irritated.

by on Oct. 9, 2012 at 5:37 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
gunsgirl
by Silver Member on Oct. 9, 2012 at 5:59 PM

they are probably taking back the overpayment in all one lump sum, did you spend the overpayment?

jas_momof2
by アニメの雌犬 on Oct. 9, 2012 at 6:05 PM

If he was overpaid, it stands to reason a check will be short as they make the correction...

MonicaV1982
by on Oct. 9, 2012 at 6:06 PM

there was no overpayment. that was what he normally gets

UCFknight
by Bronze Member on Oct. 10, 2012 at 1:47 PM

when we were in the Corps, we once received a $97 paycheck while my husband was in Ira (2004). Apparently they had overpaid him $100 a month the year prior, and chose to take it all back in one lump sum. It can happen. We went to the navy marine corps relief society to get a grant and an interest free loan. They are amazing if it is pay issue in regards to helping! good luck.

MonicaV1982
by on Oct. 10, 2012 at 1:53 PM

Thanks. His LES says he's supposed to get the amount we expected. Last Pay Oct. 15, 2012 says otherwise.

Quoting UCFknight:

when we were in the Corps, we once received a $97 paycheck while my husband was in Ira (2004). Apparently they had overpaid him $100 a month the year prior, and chose to take it all back in one lump sum. It can happen. We went to the navy marine corps relief society to get a grant and an interest free loan. They are amazing if it is pay issue in regards to helping! good luck.

japanmommy
by Member on Oct. 10, 2012 at 1:57 PM
They randomly stopped paying us separation pay. And still no dla even though I moved in June. And no back pay for housing from July
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
MonicaV1982
by on Oct. 10, 2012 at 2:27 PM

ugh! we're pcsing next month!

Quoting japanmommy:

They randomly stopped paying us separation pay. And still no dla even though I moved in June. And no back pay for housing from July

japanmommy
by Member on Oct. 10, 2012 at 3:12 PM
Good luck. Hope your psd isn't as useless as ours lol

Quoting MonicaV1982:

ugh! we're pcsing next month!

Quoting japanmommy:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
nikki0921
by on Oct. 12, 2012 at 11:34 PM

If he was overpaid they tookthe money outta his next pay.butifnt then they screwed up. my boyfriend has been under paid because the Corps messed up on his mypay. so realli check that.

momtimesx4
by Member on Oct. 13, 2012 at 8:55 AM

Bump for update as mid month pay just hit our account.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)