Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Military Families Military Families

Open relationship

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 11 Replies
1 mom liked this
Is it mean that I'm laughing at my ex right now? His current girlfriend got back together with him, a few weeks into the deployment he is on, BUT insisted on an open relationship. To me that's code for "I'm gonna sleep around on you, but don't want to feel guilty about it". I can't help, but laugh because it's gonna blow up in his face when he gets home next summer.
Posted by Anonymous on Nov. 12, 2012 at 10:40 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
sailorwifenmom
by on Nov. 12, 2012 at 10:46 PM
Sounds to me like she isn't a girlfriend, she's a penpal (with possible access to a paycheck) and he's an idiot for agreeing to it.

I would be laughing too. Especially if she played any role in the end of my relationship with him.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Nov. 12, 2012 at 10:50 PM
She didn't. The trash that was the cause of the end of ny relationship was made a fool of within days of our relationship ending, by him. She was all lovey dovey thinking they were gonna start dating. He looked at her and said "you were just a wasted fuck that I was dumb enough to go for. I ruined a great relationship for a crappy fuck with a trashy whore". I laughed at that one.

New girlfriend, seems to be a military whore. It won't last. It will end while he's gone or soon after he gets home.

Quoting sailorwifenmom:

Sounds to me like she isn't a girlfriend, she's a penpal (with possible access to a paycheck) and he's an idiot for agreeing to it.

I would be laughing too. Especially if she played any role in the end of my relationship with him.
AbriCrazy
by on Nov. 12, 2012 at 11:37 PM
4 moms liked this
Its not mean but incredibly immature.
Being so invested in your ex's dating life is sad.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
navewife
by on Nov. 12, 2012 at 11:42 PM
What?? Really??? It sounds like he dicked her over and she is actually going to get to see the karma train run him down....a luxury that not many get to enjoy!

Quoting AbriCrazy:

Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
chrlstoncharmed
by Melissa on Nov. 12, 2012 at 11:42 PM
1 mom liked this
It would be a better story if you already knew for sure that it blew up in his face. It does works for some people. Who's to judge?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
AbriCrazy
by on Nov. 12, 2012 at 11:44 PM
Yea, really.
He's her ex for a reason. She should be happy to be rid of the dbag. Lol

Quoting navewife:

What?? Really??? It sounds like he dicked her over and she is actually going to get to see the karma train run him down....a luxury that not many get to enjoy!

Quoting AbriCrazy:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
JerseyAirGurl
by Ada on Nov. 13, 2012 at 12:56 AM

I agree that it's not mean... Just pointless to care even in the slightest about someone else's relationship... Esp an ex. Move on and focus your attention on stuff that matters.

"Calm your tits... It's not that serious."
adrianna1043
by Adrianna on Nov. 13, 2012 at 2:45 AM
I wouldn't care. On the other hand I heard a story that may possibly be the best karma cheating story EVER! LOL It involves sex drama, international intrigue, and the best ending ever! But I've been sworn to secrecy:(
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
violinjewel
by Julia on Nov. 13, 2012 at 9:25 AM
Agree.

Quoting AbriCrazy:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
jas_momof2
by アニメの雌犬 on Nov. 13, 2012 at 9:31 AM
1 mom liked this

Not mean, but I would be wondering why you still care enough about him to know that much about his life still...  Sounds like you haven't moved on.  Maybe you should seek counseling...

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)