Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Military Families Military Families

Why are people so rude!

Posted by on Nov. 24, 2012 at 10:33 PM
  • 47 Replies
Why are people so rude? Act like they know the whole story don't answer my ? But think they can sit there and dog on me
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
by on Nov. 24, 2012 at 10:33 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
mom2minanjoseph
by on Nov. 24, 2012 at 10:36 PM
1 mom liked this

You set off the BS meter, mine included. You aren't getting the whole story from this guy.

chrlstoncharmed
by Melissa on Nov. 24, 2012 at 10:36 PM
6 moms liked this
OMG this shit must be scripted. It's always the same ... U gurlz R sew meen!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
cocoroo
by Coco on Nov. 24, 2012 at 10:37 PM
2 moms liked this
Your stranger BF was probably never a Ranger. You don't go from being a Ranger to being an MP. Doesn't happen, unless he got kicked out of the Rangers for being a shitbag.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Nov. 24, 2012 at 10:39 PM
7 moms liked this
Um because a lot of the ladies in the group have been there, done that and have the best bs meters. They are honest & blunt, regular ladies in this group don't buy sugar in bulk, suck it up or leave, your choice.
mom2minanjoseph
by on Nov. 24, 2012 at 10:40 PM

Quoting cocoroo:

Your stranger BF was probably never a Ranger. You don't go from being a Ranger to being an MP. Doesn't happen, unless he got kicked out of the Rangers for being a shitbag.

My thoughts exactly, occasionally got back to regular Infantry, but I would be EXTREMELY surprised to see a Ranger MP.

Soniam301
by Sonia on Nov. 24, 2012 at 10:40 PM
1 mom liked this
who are you? lol

Quoting Anonymous:

Um because a lot of the ladies in the group have been there, done that and have the best bs meters. They are honest & blunt, regular ladies in this group don't buy sugar in bulk, suck it up or leave, your choice.
Mrs.Miller11
by on Nov. 24, 2012 at 10:41 PM

what did I miss?

edelweiss23
by on Nov. 24, 2012 at 10:41 PM
Wow. I missed something. Didn't I?
DvlDogWfe
by Stella on Nov. 24, 2012 at 10:42 PM
7 moms liked this
What kind of advice were you looking for anyway? You changed your post after you didn't like the replys you were getting. Your story didnt sit well here. It didnt make any sense and frankly, I think your being taken by some random guy off the internet. Your looking for some advice? Heres some....stop playing musical men and looking for your next meal ticket and concentrate on raising the kids you keep bringing into this world.
jessibeth10
by on Nov. 24, 2012 at 10:48 PM
I can take care of my own children I am a firefighter and advice like whether or not to actually believe him I didn't change story's I tryed to add more details and I am trying to get to know him I just needed someone else's point of view he says he broke his leg so he had to switch his job ... Idk that's why I'm asking and I never said anything about him actually meeting my kids

Quoting jessibeth10:

Why are people so rude? Act like they know the whole story don't answer my ? But think they can sit there and dog on me

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)