Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Military Families Military Families

Angry

Posted by on Dec. 10, 2012 at 11:18 AM
  • 2 Replies
At douchbaggery.

Remember how I posted that DH missed cutoff by 4 points? Well, if his paperwork from his last unit had been correct he would have made cutoff for the last 3 months. Those mistakes are being fixed, but obviously not backdated.

Anyway- there was a PT test this morning. DH was pacing one of the soldiers, and there was another one behind him the whole time. Not once did he pass, lap him, or anything. Yet, the guy that was pacing HIM was a buddy, and said that dude ran an extra lap, and cut his time down. Soooo, cheated. Which means this dude passed when he shouldn't have- hes been on remedial PT for failing for a while now. And will now probably go to the board. And if he passes, will be promoted due to the points from schools he's attended.

I asked DH if he could say something, but he said there's really no way to prove it, so no. He's gonna be maaaad if this guy is promoted before him. So hoping there's no hike in points next month! I can't stand cheaters.

End vent.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Dec. 10, 2012 at 11:18 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-2):
cocoroo
by Coco on Dec. 10, 2012 at 11:22 AM

Hopefully the points stay the same.

sweetone44_2004
by on Dec. 10, 2012 at 12:50 PM
I feel ya. My dh is trying to get as many points as he can also, he's taken a good 3 or 4 PT tests, he's doing some classes online to get more points, plus his chain of command is giving him paperwork problems similar to yours! I hope it all works out for y'all
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN