Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Coupons, Where do I get them?

Posted by on Dec. 12, 2012 at 8:21 AM
  • 18 Replies

Where can I find coupons for the commissary? I see people shopping that have tons of them. I get the ones that are placed in the store by the front door, or the ones hanging below the items. But I would like to get more, so I can save more.

Thanks to all who respond.

wedding countdown

by on Dec. 12, 2012 at 8:21 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
momtimesx4
by on Dec. 12, 2012 at 8:39 AM

Check the Sunday paper

edelweiss23
by on Dec. 12, 2012 at 8:39 AM
Sunday paper.
Go online
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
violinjewel
by Julia on Dec. 12, 2012 at 9:06 AM
Sunday paper or online.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
magmainva
by Member on Dec. 12, 2012 at 9:10 AM

You can use any manufacturer coupon.  You can find them in the Sunday newspaper or on-line. If you are loyal to a particular brand, you can also go to the company's website and get coupons there. Some commissaries now have a rewards card and you can download digital coupons to your card. 

lil_Army_Wife05
by Bronze Member on Dec. 12, 2012 at 9:11 AM

Will the commissary take regular coupons or does it have to just be for the commissary?

Is there any websites, online that I can use?

Quoting momtimesx4:

Check the Sunday paper

wedding countdown

lil_Army_Wife05
by Bronze Member on Dec. 12, 2012 at 9:13 AM

Thank you, you've been very helpful. I do have the rewards card and I use that. I didn't know the commissary used any manufacturer coupon. Guess, I need to start getting the Sunday paper.

Quoting magmainva:

You can use any manufacturer coupon.  You can find them in the Sunday newspaper or on-line. If you are loyal to a particular brand, you can also go to the company's website and get coupons there. Some commissaries now have a rewards card and you can download digital coupons to your card. 

wedding countdown

jas_momof2
by アニメの雌犬 on Dec. 12, 2012 at 9:14 AM

coupons.com, the sunday paper and some commissaries have an area in the front of the store where people "donate" coupons you can sift though... 

mrsfred07
by on Dec. 12, 2012 at 9:15 AM
Coupons.com
Southernsavers.com
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
magmainva
by Member on Dec. 12, 2012 at 9:20 AM

I also use my points.  mypoints.com.  You can download coupons and get points for downoading AND reedeming the coupons.  The points are accumulated and redeemed for gift cards.

KateKashman
by Bronze Member on Dec. 12, 2012 at 3:42 PM

Also, keep an eye around your neighborhood.  Sometimes libraries and other community centers have boxes or baskets of shared coupons.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)