Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

lol

Posted by on Dec. 12, 2012 at 11:31 PM
  • 22 Replies
Crazy.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Dec. 12, 2012 at 11:31 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
nataliesmom2012
by on Dec. 12, 2012 at 11:31 PM
It poofed :(
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
4ever-SJ
by Gold Member on Dec. 12, 2012 at 11:33 PM
1 mom liked this
Wait... Lol:-)

Is that snarky enough? Lol?!?
AbriCrazy
by on Dec. 12, 2012 at 11:34 PM
The smiley face was WAY too snarky and judgmental.
Lol
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
violinjewel
by Julia on Dec. 12, 2012 at 11:34 PM
Lol:)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
edelweiss23
by on Dec. 12, 2012 at 11:35 PM
What poofed?
pittawadda
by on Dec. 12, 2012 at 11:35 PM
Hot damn I was out of the loop for a minute! What happened??? I have to stay up until 2am for my EEG
AbriCrazy
by on Dec. 12, 2012 at 11:38 PM
This is what happened:

Quoting mschultz:

Obviously this is the first time on this site and I don't know what message/post/reply to hit as ya'll have bombarded me with your negativity. I'm leaving this lil cafe mom bit so why don't you all f*** off. Once you get there I want you to f*** off again. When you get there keep f***ing off until you get back here so I can tell ya'll to f*** off again. Bitches.

Quoting pittawadda:

Hot damn I was out of the loop for a minute! What happened??? I have to stay up until 2am for my EEG
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
4ever-SJ
by Gold Member on Dec. 12, 2012 at 11:39 PM
I just cannot get enough of that

Quoting AbriCrazy:

This is what happened:

Quoting mschultz:

Obviously this is the first time on this site and I don't know what message/post/reply to hit as ya'll have bombarded me with your negativity. I'm leaving this lil cafe mom bit so why don't you all f*** off. Once you get there I want you to f*** off again. When you get there keep f***ing off until you get back here so I can tell ya'll to f*** off again. Bitches.

Quoting pittawadda:

cocoroo
by on Dec. 12, 2012 at 11:39 PM

LMAO. I'm sorry I missed that :D

Quoting AbriCrazy:

This is what happened:

Quoting mschultz:

Quoting pittawadda:

chrlstoncharmed
by Melissa on Dec. 12, 2012 at 11:43 PM
Those lyrics should come with music!

Quoting 4ever-SJ:

I just cannot get enough of that

Quoting AbriCrazy:

This is what happened:

Quoting mschultz:

Quoting pittawadda:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)