Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

New to Cafe Mom!

Posted by on Jan. 1, 2013 at 7:17 PM
  • 7 Replies

Hey Mommies!

Just joined Cafe Mom and the Military Mom's Group. I am a mother of two with a little girl on the way. My husband is Air Force. I live in Northern Virginia. I am new to th whole military life, as I married my husband almost a year ago. He's been in for almost 5 years now. I have never seen my due date with my other two children (from a previous relationship).

Any other Mom's stationed in Northern Virginia?

by on Jan. 1, 2013 at 7:17 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-7):
JerseyAirGurl
by Ada on Jan. 1, 2013 at 7:38 PM

My husband is stationed at Quantico... I delivered at Fort Belvior. Welcome to the group.

usmclife58
by Nikki on Jan. 1, 2013 at 8:16 PM

You need to remove the specific dates. Learn OPSEC and PERSEC, then follow those rules.

jas_momof2
by アニメの雌犬 on Jan. 1, 2013 at 10:11 PM

This - please edit your post...

Quoting usmclife58:

You need to remove the specific dates. Learn OPSEC and PERSEC, then follow those rules.

barrelracer1699
by Chel on Jan. 2, 2013 at 3:07 AM

This and welcome to the group!

Quoting usmclife58:

MsBlueBelle
by on Jan. 2, 2013 at 5:00 AM

Welcome to the group.  Even though dates are a no no, I found it funny that you have learned to put the day before the month.  I never made it my full terms either, I hope he won't be too far away so if you do deliver early, he can be there.  

violinjewel
by Julia on Jan. 2, 2013 at 8:35 AM

Quoting barrelracer1699:

This and welcome to the group!

Quoting usmclife58:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
bentleyodom
by on Jan. 2, 2013 at 7:39 PM
1 mom liked this

Thank you all for responding and letting me know about OPEC and PERSEC. I had no idea...Like I said, I am all new to this! :)

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)