Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Military Families Military Families

Welcome to Military Moms! Please introduce yourself..... Get started here!

Hi,

Thank you for joining the Military Moms group!

Whether you are active duty, retired or a veteran service member or the spouse/parent of a current or former service member, you are all welcome here at Military Moms!

You'll find moms chatting by posting and replying on the group. Please make yourself at home and join in!

• To add a New Post to a group, click on the "Add a Post" button at the top of the group.
  • To add a Reply to a post, click on the "Reply to Post' button at the top of the post you're replying to.
  • If you're responding to someone's reply, click on the "Quote" button at the bottom of the reply that you're commenting on and then add your reply.
  • Once you start posting and replying on the Groups, you can follow up on your conversations using the links under the 'My Activity' tab at the top of every page.

Please introduce yourself in the replies below and then say hello to some of the other moms who've introduced themselves recently. You can 'Quote' their replies so they know you're talking to them and you can 'Like' their replies, as well. Feel free to send out some friend invitations by clicking on the 'friend Invite' link at the bottom of their reply.

If you have any questions, please let me know. I'm always happy to help!

have a nice dayMichelle

Here are some helpful links:

by on Jan. 16, 2013 at 10:44 PM
Replies (251-260):
SlapItHigh
by Platinum Member on Mar. 7, 2013 at 10:15 PM
Hi and welcome!

Quoting mrsyslha:

Hi I'm Yves , pronounced like Yvette but with an S. I'm A New Army Wife, DH just left for BCT at Fort Jackson Yesterday. I have a beautiful 3 Year old Princess & Currently 23 weeks pregnant with another DD. I was feeling pretty strong and supportive at first but now I'm kind of feeling overwhelmed. We have been married for for almost 8 years now and this will be the longest I have been without him. We just recently moved to a new area where i dont have any friends or support either. I have been trying to keep myself occupied with my daughter but it sucks, i just miss DH so much.  I look up to all you ladies who have gone through this and more,  hope to make some new friends on here. :)

Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
SlapItHigh
by Platinum Member on Mar. 7, 2013 at 10:17 PM
Welcome. Congrats on your marriage and your baby!

Quoting Kimberly_Ann:

Hi! I'm Kimberly, I have been married for 6 months now, my husband is stationed in Georgia where we are trying to find a place to live. We have a 16 week old daughter. It is hard when my husband has to leave to go back to Fort Benning and leaves me at home with our daughter, being newly weds and first time parents and having a husband in the military is really hard. I am glad I found a group to learn how to cope with the stress and loneliness.

SlapItHigh
by Platinum Member on Mar. 7, 2013 at 10:18 PM
1 mom liked this
Hi Tricia, welcome :).

Quoting xtriciax:

hi im tricia. im 24, been an army wife for almost 5 rs. i have a 2 yr old DD and we are currently stationed at ft. gordon, GA. 

jojo61397
by on Mar. 7, 2013 at 11:51 PM
2 moms liked this
I'm Jo. Military spouse for 16 years. DH is a pilot. Stationed at Eglin. 2 kids, son and daughter, son has severe autism. I am published author, certified personal trainer, and in my spare time, I run marathons, do cross fit, and stand up paddle board...
Cafe AmyS
by Head Admin on Mar. 9, 2013 at 1:49 PM

Welcome to the group Jo!  

Quoting jojo61397:

I'm Jo. Military spouse for 16 years. DH is a pilot. Stationed at Eglin. 2 kids, son and daughter, son has severe autism. I am published author, certified personal trainer, and in my spare time, I run marathons, do cross fit, and stand up paddle board...

Evolyttbaby0810
by on Mar. 10, 2013 at 7:13 PM
1 mom liked this

Hello,

I'm Ashley! I'm a ANG wife, and mother of 4 children. Its been 1 year since my husband went to bootcamp! :)

sstoner0081
by on Mar. 11, 2013 at 1:28 AM
1 mom liked this

I'm Shera. I have 4 beautiful children ages 13, 12, 7 and 4.  My husband is AD Army.  We have been married almost 8 years.  He has been in the Army for almost 5 years.  We live in Clarksville, TN hubs is stationed at Fort Campbell, KY.

cat096
by on Mar. 11, 2013 at 8:37 AM
1 mom liked this

Hello! My name is Ana and I have been a military wife a litte over 18yrs. My husband and I are station in VA. We have 4 kids.

Fran20
by on Mar. 11, 2013 at 9:14 PM
1 mom liked this

Hi my name is Francheska "Fran" my husband and I are puertoricans and he just enlisted in the navy he's leaving for basic in june. We're pregnant with our first child and look foward to move to the US in september. We still dont't know where we will be stationed is either Pensacola, Jacksonville or Virginia all Naval air stations.

ChihuahuaLove
by on Mar. 12, 2013 at 3:19 AM
1 mom liked this

Hello everyone, proud mom of an Army veteran! And new to the boards. Seems like a great place :)

This post has been locked, replies are no longer allowed.

Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN