Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Military Families Military Families

Welcome to Military Moms! Please introduce yourself..... Get started here!

Posted by on Jan. 16, 2013 at 10:44 PM
  • 1053 Replies
16 moms liked this

Hi,

Thank you for joining the Military Moms group!

Whether you are active duty, retired or a veteran service member or the spouse/parent of a current or former service member, you are all welcome here at Military Moms!

You'll find moms chatting by posting and replying on the group. Please make yourself at home and join in!

• To add a New Post to a group, click on the "Add a Post" button at the top of the group.
  • To add a Reply to a post, click on the "Reply to Post' button at the top of the post you're replying to.
  • If you're responding to someone's reply, click on the "Quote" button at the bottom of the reply that you're commenting on and then add your reply.
  • Once you start posting and replying on the Groups, you can follow up on your conversations using the links under the 'My Activity' tab at the top of every page.

Please introduce yourself in the replies below and then say hello to some of the other moms who've introduced themselves recently. You can 'Quote' their replies so they know you're talking to them and you can 'Like' their replies, as well. Feel free to send out some friend invitations by clicking on the 'friend Invite' link at the bottom of their reply.

If you have any questions, please let me know. I'm always happy to help!

have a nice dayMichelle

Here are some helpful links:

by on Jan. 16, 2013 at 10:44 PM
Replies (1-10):
Elishas-Mommy
by on Jan. 17, 2013 at 7:56 PM
9 moms liked this

Hi! Im Mercedes! I am 20 years old, and I have been an Air force wife for 2 years now. We live in Hampton, VA, and am stationed at Langley AFB. I am so happy that I found this group to find other wives looking for friends :)

Reina13
by Reina on Jan. 18, 2013 at 1:11 PM

Hi Mercedes! Im Reina. My husband is former Army and now works for DoS. Im fairly new to the group too.

Quoting Elishas-Mommy:

Hi! Im Mercedes! I am 20 years old, and I have been an Air force wife for 2 years now. We live in Hampton, VA, and am stationed at Langley AFB. I am so happy that I found this group to find other wives looking for friends :)

Foxsmom3
by on Jan. 18, 2013 at 2:16 PM
7 moms liked this

hello, I am new to the group. My son just recently left for basics, he is at Ft. Leanord, I am very proud of his decision to join the Army but I did not realize just how hard it would be, next week is his 21st birthday and i'm not quite sure how to handle it. I have a great supportive family but I tend to hold my emotions in till im alone then i release, but i am finding that holding it in is a lot harder than i thought. that's why i have joined so i don't feel so alone with my saddness!

elisepoll10
by on Jan. 18, 2013 at 2:28 PM
1 mom liked this
I'm Elise, I'm 26 years old, and my boyfriend is a US Marine, stationed at 29 Palms California. I love in Michigan.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
ashley83082
by on Jan. 18, 2013 at 2:51 PM
3 moms liked this

Hey, I'm Ashley. My husband is in the Army National Guard and is currently deployed on his second deployment. We have been married for 11 years this June, and he has been in the Guard 13 years.

sgtjswife
by on Jan. 18, 2013 at 3:16 PM
2 moms liked this

Hey I'm Andrea my husband is in the Army and we are stationed at Fort Carson with 3 children 

4ever-SJ
by Gold Member on Jan. 18, 2013 at 3:24 PM
Wasn't there another intro post? Did it disappear?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
violinjewel
by Julia on Jan. 18, 2013 at 4:15 PM
Thought there was. Don't know why it's gone.

Quoting 4ever-SJ:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
4ever-SJ
by Gold Member on Jan. 18, 2013 at 4:27 PM
Does that mean my identity is gone too?

Quoting violinjewel:

Quoting 4ever-SJ:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
violinjewel
by Julia on Jan. 18, 2013 at 4:30 PM
No. Just a part of our history. Kind of sad.

Quoting 4ever-SJ:

Does that mean my identity is gone too?

Quoting violinjewel:

Quoting 4ever-SJ:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile

This post has been locked, replies are no longer allowed.

Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN