Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Military Families Military Families

Welcome to Military Moms! Please introduce yourself..... Get started here!

Hi,

Thank you for joining the Military Moms group!

Whether you are active duty, retired or a veteran service member or the spouse/parent of a current or former service member, you are all welcome here at Military Moms!

You'll find moms chatting by posting and replying on the group. Please make yourself at home and join in!

• To add a New Post to a group, click on the "Add a Post" button at the top of the group.
  • To add a Reply to a post, click on the "Reply to Post' button at the top of the post you're replying to.
  • If you're responding to someone's reply, click on the "Quote" button at the bottom of the reply that you're commenting on and then add your reply.
  • Once you start posting and replying on the Groups, you can follow up on your conversations using the links under the 'My Activity' tab at the top of every page.

Please introduce yourself in the replies below and then say hello to some of the other moms who've introduced themselves recently. You can 'Quote' their replies so they know you're talking to them and you can 'Like' their replies, as well. Feel free to send out some friend invitations by clicking on the 'friend Invite' link at the bottom of their reply.

If you have any questions, please let me know. I'm always happy to help!

have a nice dayMichelle

Here are some helpful links:

by on Jan. 16, 2013 at 10:44 PM
Replies (101-110):
Reina13
by Reina on Feb. 4, 2013 at 11:55 AM

You can never go wrong with sugar or cookie chip cookies. You can make a lot with a small budget if that is a factor. Fruit and veggie trays are also really easy and well received.

Quoting SgtMom2012:

Help!  In need of easy,simple  snack/baked goods receipes that feed large groups- aka National Guard unit (60)    :)

strongmomx3
by on Feb. 4, 2013 at 1:59 PM
1 mom liked this

Hi Everyone!  I am Michele and I am new to the group.  I am active duty in the Navy and a single parent to 3 awesome children!  

KEEHOLMAN
by on Feb. 4, 2013 at 4:04 PM
1 mom liked this

hi everyone im new to the group, im here to make some friends. my name is LaKera and i live in san diego. im 22 years old i have one daughter who is 3 and a step son who is also 3, and one son on the way which is due in june. my husband is in the marines and i would like to meet some women who i can relate to. looking foward to talking to yall :)

M_plus_3
by on Feb. 5, 2013 at 12:46 AM
1 mom liked this

Hi everyone, 

I'm Melissa, I'm a Air Force Spouse. We are currently stationed at Seymour Johnson, but is about to PCS in Late May for Little Rock. 

haydensmommy513
by on Feb. 5, 2013 at 8:18 AM
1 mom liked this

Hi everyone!  I'm Summer.  My hubby is in the AF and we are currently in the UK.  It's great to see other mil. mom's out there looking for friends like I am! :)

Cafe MichelleP
by Head Admin on Feb. 5, 2013 at 12:31 PM

Hi Michele! Welcome to Military Moms.

Quoting strongmomx3:

Hi Everyone!  I am Michele and I am new to the group.  I am active duty in the Navy and a single parent to 3 awesome children!  

Cafe MichelleP
by Head Admin on Feb. 5, 2013 at 12:32 PM
1 mom liked this

Hi LaKera! Welcome to Military Moms.
Congratulations on your pregnancy!

Quoting KEEHOLMAN:

hi everyone im new to the group, im here to make some friends. my name is LaKera and i live in san diego. im 22 years old i have one daughter who is 3 and a step son who is also 3, and one son on the way which is due in june. my husband is in the marines and i would like to meet some women who i can relate to. looking foward to talking to yall :)

Cafe MichelleP
by Head Admin on Feb. 5, 2013 at 12:32 PM

Welcome to the group Melissa.

Quoting M_plus_3:

Hi everyone, 

I'm Melissa, I'm a Air Force Spouse. We are currently stationed at Seymour Johnson, but is about to PCS in Late May for Little Rock. 

Cafe MichelleP
by Head Admin on Feb. 5, 2013 at 12:33 PM

Hi Summer! Welcome. Where in the UK do you live?

Quoting haydensmommy513:

Hi everyone!  I'm Summer.  My hubby is in the AF and we are currently in the UK.  It's great to see other mil. mom's out there looking for friends like I am! :)

fitmomforlife
by on Feb. 5, 2013 at 12:56 PM
1 mom liked this

Hi, i am casie. I am a army wife my hubsand been in army for 13 years. i am a stay at home mom and work online. i love to be active and love working out. I have 3 kids that keeps me very busy.

This post has been locked, replies are no longer allowed.

Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)