Advertisement
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Welcome to Military Moms! Please introduce yourself..... Get started here!

Hi,

Thank you for joining the Military Moms group!

Whether you are active duty, retired or a veteran service member or the spouse/parent of a current or former service member, you are all welcome here at Military Moms!

You'll find moms chatting by posting and replying on the group. Please make yourself at home and join in!

• To add a New Post to a group, click on the "Add a Post" button at the top of the group.
  • To add a Reply to a post, click on the "Reply to Post' button at the top of the post you're replying to.
  • If you're responding to someone's reply, click on the "Quote" button at the bottom of the reply that you're commenting on and then add your reply.
  • Once you start posting and replying on the Groups, you can follow up on your conversations using the links under the 'My Activity' tab at the top of every page.

Please introduce yourself in the replies below and then say hello to some of the other moms who've introduced themselves recently. You can 'Quote' their replies so they know you're talking to them and you can 'Like' their replies, as well. Feel free to send out some friend invitations by clicking on the 'friend Invite' link at the bottom of their reply.

If you have any questions, please let me know. I'm always happy to help!

have a nice dayMichelle

Here are some helpful links:

by on Jan. 16, 2013 at 10:44 PM
Replies (141-150):
Cafe MichelleP
by Head Admin on Feb. 17, 2013 at 12:29 PM

Hi Rebecca! Welcome to the group.

Quoting beccahdz89:

Hi my name is Rebecca. My husband is a Marine we have 3 babies and we are stationed at NMCP Portsmouth Va. 

Cafe MichelleP
by Head Admin on Feb. 17, 2013 at 12:31 PM

Hello and welcome.

If you make a separate post with the questions you have regarding your son, more moms in the group will see it and answer.

Quoting fancytail32:

Hi ! I am New to all of this .. but was just looking for someone to help me out if I have any questions . My oldest son left for basic training on Feb 13th . and I miss him like crazy . I have a son that is Graduating High School this May .. Life is just flashing before my eyes ..     I have been married for 21 years to my best friend .. I love my family they are they reason why I live along with being a Christian .. 

Mom of 2 ..Military Mom and High School Gradute Mom . 

oneorfive
by on Feb. 17, 2013 at 5:36 PM
1 mom liked this

Hi my name is Kelley and my son has been at BCT for two weeks in Ft. Jackson. I'm here for moral support mostly and info.  Thanks for letting me join

lkadash
by on Feb. 17, 2013 at 6:52 PM
1 mom liked this

Hi everyone! My name is Lauren and my husband is active duty marine. He is currently in Japan. This is our 2nd big deployment. We have 15 month old son and we live in nc. 

moxxietoxxin
by on Feb. 18, 2013 at 10:03 AM
1 mom liked this

Hi, Everybody!

My name is Shana and my husband is active duty Army. We're going on 5 years now and getting ready to move to our next duty station at Ft. Gordon. I gave birth to my first two children in Hawaii and am about to have our third and last baby soon. We've never been in one place for more than a year so far, so I'm really looking forward to setting down some roots for at least 3 years with this next post. Hope to meet some new friends here on CafeMom :)

Cafe MichelleP
by Head Admin on Feb. 18, 2013 at 1:41 PM

Hi Shana!

Welcome to the group and congrats on your third baby.!

Quoting moxxietoxxin:

Hi, Everybody!

My name is Shana and my husband is active duty Army. We're going on 5 years now and getting ready to move to our next duty station at Ft. Gordon. I gave birth to my first two children in Hawaii and am about to have our third and last baby soon. We've never been in one place for more than a year so far, so I'm really looking forward to setting down some roots for at least 3 years with this next post. Hope to meet some new friends here on CafeMom :)

Cafe MichelleP
by Head Admin on Feb. 18, 2013 at 1:42 PM
1 mom liked this

Welcome to the group Kelley! You must be so proud of your son.

Quoting oneorfive:

Hi my name is Kelley and my son has been at BCT for two weeks in Ft. Jackson. I'm here for moral support mostly and info.  Thanks for letting me join

Cafe MichelleP
by Head Admin on Feb. 18, 2013 at 1:43 PM

Welcome to the group Lauren!

I have two friends, both in the Air Force who are currently stationed in Japan.

Quoting lkadash:

Hi everyone! My name is Lauren and my husband is active duty marine. He is currently in Japan. This is our 2nd big deployment. We have 15 month old son and we live in nc. 

Niksmom0509
by on Feb. 18, 2013 at 7:17 PM
1 mom liked this

Hi my name is Deena , I'm a mom of 4 grandma of 5. My 19 yr old son just started basic training in the army Saturday. Ingot a 2 min call from him with his address and it hung up. I can't wait to see him at graduation! I'm one proud mom, but very sad at the same time. 

Momteach55
by on Feb. 18, 2013 at 10:23 PM
1 mom liked this
My name is Nancy. My son John-David has been in the Air Force for a little over two years. He works at Andrews Air Force base in Washington DC. I' m so proud of my hero, my son, my Airman!

This post has been locked, replies are no longer allowed.

Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)