Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Military Families Military Families

Welcome to Military Moms! Please introduce yourself..... Get started here!

Hi,

Thank you for joining the Military Moms group!

Whether you are active duty, retired or a veteran service member or the spouse/parent of a current or former service member, you are all welcome here at Military Moms!

You'll find moms chatting by posting and replying on the group. Please make yourself at home and join in!

• To add a New Post to a group, click on the "Add a Post" button at the top of the group.
  • To add a Reply to a post, click on the "Reply to Post' button at the top of the post you're replying to.
  • If you're responding to someone's reply, click on the "Quote" button at the bottom of the reply that you're commenting on and then add your reply.
  • Once you start posting and replying on the Groups, you can follow up on your conversations using the links under the 'My Activity' tab at the top of every page.

Please introduce yourself in the replies below and then say hello to some of the other moms who've introduced themselves recently. You can 'Quote' their replies so they know you're talking to them and you can 'Like' their replies, as well. Feel free to send out some friend invitations by clicking on the 'friend Invite' link at the bottom of their reply.

If you have any questions, please let me know. I'm always happy to help!

have a nice dayMichelle

Here are some helpful links:

by on Jan. 16, 2013 at 10:44 PM
Replies (151-160):
Laira100
by on Feb. 18, 2013 at 10:28 PM
1 mom liked this
Hi I'm Angela. My son is in the Air Force. He is normally stationed in Warner Robbins, GA. He is on his first deployment. It has been new and interesting as well as quite stressful. Interested in connecting with others going through the same things. Thanks
Beachmomrae
by on Feb. 18, 2013 at 10:28 PM
1 mom liked this
Hi my son is in the Navy, on the RR! Miss him tons! It never gets easier to say goodbye after being home on leave! Thank goodness for cell phones! It's great to be able to talk to him!!
jomamapena
by on Feb. 18, 2013 at 10:58 PM
1 mom liked this

Hi my name is Joselle and I am from El Paso Texas, I am an Army veteran and my youngest son is currently on active duty with the Army he just got back from Afghanistan and is currently stationed at Ft Richardson Alaska,unfortunately he may not be in the Army much longer due to weight issues but we shall see

jomamapena
by on Feb. 18, 2013 at 11:01 PM

Be Proud dear he is in good hands. God Bless

halloweenbabe56
by on Feb. 18, 2013 at 11:19 PM
1 mom liked this

I am Roxanne and new to the group. I am so glad that I found this group. My oldest son, age 29 is currently at Ft Hood preparing for his first deployment to Kuwait (and other surrounding countries--possibly 11). His wife is pregnant. His baby is due in August '13. They live in Alabama and I live in NY. Because of the distance when my son comes home for his 4 day leave this weekend I will not be able to see him  before he leaves for 9 months. Also, my grand parent envolvement will be less than I desire. Phone contacts are limited with my daughter-in-law because she delays returning calls because she has been sick. My heart aches...I am filled with so much emotion. I hold back the tears.The unknown seems painful to accept.

Cafe MichelleP
by Head Admin on Feb. 19, 2013 at 11:35 AM
1 mom liked this

Welcome to the group Deena! I know you are so proud and counting the days until graduation!

Quoting Niksmom0509:

Hi my name is Deena , I'm a mom of 4 grandma of 5. My 19 yr old son just started basic training in the army Saturday. Ingot a 2 min call from him with his address and it hung up. I can't wait to see him at graduation! I'm one proud mom, but very sad at the same time. 

Cafe MichelleP
by Head Admin on Feb. 19, 2013 at 11:36 AM

Welcome Nancy, we are glad to have you.

Quoting Momteach55:

My name is Nancy. My son John-David has been in the Air Force for a little over two years. He works at Andrews Air Force base in Washington DC. I' m so proud of my hero, my son, my Airman!

Cafe MichelleP
by Head Admin on Feb. 19, 2013 at 11:37 AM

Welcome Angela

Quoting Laira100:

Hi I'm Angela. My son is in the Air Force. He is normally stationed in Warner Robbins, GA. He is on his first deployment. It has been new and interesting as well as quite stressful. Interested in connecting with others going through the same things. Thanks

Cafe MichelleP
by Head Admin on Feb. 19, 2013 at 11:38 AM

Welcome to the group.

Quoting Beachmomrae:

Hi my son is in the Navy, on the RR! Miss him tons! It never gets easier to say goodbye after being home on leave! Thank goodness for cell phones! It's great to be able to talk to him!!

Cafe MichelleP
by Head Admin on Feb. 19, 2013 at 11:39 AM

Welcome Joselle. My family was stationed at Fort Bliss when I was younger. I enjoy the raw beauty of El Paso. I would love to visit again.

Quoting jomamapena:

Hi my name is Joselle and I am from El Paso Texas, I am an Army veteran and my youngest son is currently on active duty with the Army he just got back from Afghanistan and is currently stationed at Ft Richardson Alaska,unfortunately he may not be in the Army much longer due to weight issues but we shall see

This post has been locked, replies are no longer allowed.

Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN