Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Military Families Military Families

Welcome to Military Moms! Please introduce yourself..... Get started here!

Hi,

Thank you for joining the Military Moms group!

Whether you are active duty, retired or a veteran service member or the spouse/parent of a current or former service member, you are all welcome here at Military Moms!

You'll find moms chatting by posting and replying on the group. Please make yourself at home and join in!

• To add a New Post to a group, click on the "Add a Post" button at the top of the group.
  • To add a Reply to a post, click on the "Reply to Post' button at the top of the post you're replying to.
  • If you're responding to someone's reply, click on the "Quote" button at the bottom of the reply that you're commenting on and then add your reply.
  • Once you start posting and replying on the Groups, you can follow up on your conversations using the links under the 'My Activity' tab at the top of every page.

Please introduce yourself in the replies below and then say hello to some of the other moms who've introduced themselves recently. You can 'Quote' their replies so they know you're talking to them and you can 'Like' their replies, as well. Feel free to send out some friend invitations by clicking on the 'friend Invite' link at the bottom of their reply.

If you have any questions, please let me know. I'm always happy to help!

have a nice dayMichelle

Here are some helpful links:

by on Jan. 16, 2013 at 10:44 PM
Replies (441-450):
firemom1129
by on Apr. 22, 2013 at 6:50 PM
1 mom liked this

I am Sarah. My husband is leaving for OSUT in July. Any help with a 17 month old who will miss her dad

Cafe MichelleP
by Head Admin on Apr. 23, 2013 at 5:22 PM

Hi Sarah. Welcome 

Quoting firemom1129:

I am Sarah. My husband is leaving for OSUT in July. Any help with a 17 month old who will miss her dad

Cafe MichelleP
by Head Admin on Apr. 23, 2013 at 5:24 PM

Welcome to the group. How do you like Ft. Leonard?

Quoting Snoopysbaby0113:

Hi I'm Andrea and I'm a new army wife of 5 months we just pcs to fort Leonard wood. We have 2 beautiful daughters and 1 son. I'm just looking to make friends with some army wives in my area.

Cafe MichelleP
by Head Admin on Apr. 23, 2013 at 5:25 PM

Welcome

Quoting lisabug64:

My son just arrived for AIT at Fort Lee, VA.  I just wanted to connect with others that could tell me about Fort Lee and things to do there on base when we hopefully visit soon.  Thank you.

Cafe MichelleP
by Head Admin on Apr. 23, 2013 at 5:26 PM

Welcome!

Quoting mkvet0388:

Hello Ladies, I have been a Coastie wife now for 4 years and I was in the coast guard for 3 yrs myself. I decided to get out after having my first child. I am 25 yrs old and We are stationed in Alameda, Ca.

MrsPeterkin
by on Apr. 24, 2013 at 1:20 PM
2 moms liked this

Hi Ladies,

My names whitney, I am a 26 year old military wife, stationed here in briegeport, ca BUT we live in garnderville, nv. I am a work from home mommy of 3 girls 2, 4 and 6. I am a health and fitness coach and business owner. Hoping to connect with other military moms!

MrsGoldn
by on Apr. 24, 2013 at 3:49 PM
1 mom liked this

Hi, My name is Lettiea ( Lettie with an a)  Army wife (stationed at Schofield) and Mom of Future AIrmen. Youngest is currently in BT in San Antiono,Tx.. 

LilDsMomma
by on Apr. 24, 2013 at 6:19 PM
1 mom liked this

Hi, my name is Kelsey, I am 22 years old and my husband is in the Air Force. I have 2 sweet little boys, 5 and 3, and we have another one on the way due in September. I love forward to meeting other military moms!!

Cafe AmyS
by Head Admin on Apr. 25, 2013 at 1:25 PM

Welcome Kelsey!  Congrats on your pregnancy.

Quoting LilDsMomma:

Hi, my name is Kelsey, I am 22 years old and my husband is in the Air Force. I have 2 sweet little boys, 5 and 3, and we have another one on the way due in September. I love forward to meeting other military moms!!

Seabeewifemomw2
by New Member on Apr. 26, 2013 at 10:57 PM
1 mom liked this
Hi! I'm Becca. My husband is a Seabee reservist 1st class petty officer. I am a working Mom with 2 girls. Sophia 2 and Elaina 6. I'm looking for new friends and someone to talk to. I'm home by myself for another two weeks while my husband is away in the Keys!

This post has been locked, replies are no longer allowed.

Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN