Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Military Families Military Families

Welcome to Military Moms! Please introduce yourself..... Get started here!

Hi,

Thank you for joining the Military Moms group!

Whether you are active duty, retired or a veteran service member or the spouse/parent of a current or former service member, you are all welcome here at Military Moms!

You'll find moms chatting by posting and replying on the group. Please make yourself at home and join in!

• To add a New Post to a group, click on the "Add a Post" button at the top of the group.
  • To add a Reply to a post, click on the "Reply to Post' button at the top of the post you're replying to.
  • If you're responding to someone's reply, click on the "Quote" button at the bottom of the reply that you're commenting on and then add your reply.
  • Once you start posting and replying on the Groups, you can follow up on your conversations using the links under the 'My Activity' tab at the top of every page.

Please introduce yourself in the replies below and then say hello to some of the other moms who've introduced themselves recently. You can 'Quote' their replies so they know you're talking to them and you can 'Like' their replies, as well. Feel free to send out some friend invitations by clicking on the 'friend Invite' link at the bottom of their reply.

If you have any questions, please let me know. I'm always happy to help!

have a nice dayMichelle

Here are some helpful links:

by on Jan. 16, 2013 at 10:44 PM
Replies (591-600):
Cafe MichelleP
by Head Admin on May. 29, 2013 at 7:15 PM

Welcome to the group Yuppy

Quoting ysnicholas:

Hi im Yuppy, my dh is in the National Guard. Im new to the whole military life style/lingo so im taking in as much as i can. We have 2 girls.

navywife234
by on May. 29, 2013 at 8:46 PM
1 mom liked this

Hello my name is mary and married for 4 years to my love of my life that is in the navy hes been in for only two years and made third class im very proud of him also we just had a little baby boy 7 months old now we are so very blessed when he came into our lives

keka_yupp
by on May. 30, 2013 at 5:13 PM

HI im 21 years young and im very new with the whole military life style. we live in spring lake, nc. stationed at ft. bragg. i know absolutely no one here and i have a newborn son named abel. its nice to finally find a way to communicate with other people lol

SlapItHigh
by Platinum Member on May. 30, 2013 at 11:33 PM

Welcome to the group and to the whole military lifestyle!

Quoting keka_yupp:

HI im 21 years young and im very new with the whole military life style. we live in spring lake, nc. stationed at ft. bragg. i know absolutely no one here and i have a newborn son named abel. its nice to finally find a way to communicate with other people lol

SlapItHigh
by Platinum Member on May. 30, 2013 at 11:34 PM

Hi Mary, welcome and congrats to your husband.

Quoting navywife234:

Hello my name is mary and married for 4 years to my love of my life that is in the navy hes been in for only two years and made third class im very proud of him also we just had a little baby boy 7 months old now we are so very blessed when he came into our lives

SlapItHigh
by Platinum Member on May. 30, 2013 at 11:37 PM

Welcome Evelyn!  Sorry that the area is not great but how wonderful that you are adopting a baby girl!

Quoting lilmamair:

Hi ladies, I'm Evelyn and 36 years old.  I am prior military(Army) and married my soldier, Daniel.  We recently were stationed at bliss and it miserable.  Neither of us are happy here.  But in our house is nothing but joy, we are in the proccess of adopting our little girl Olivia.  After I dealt with infertility for 12 years and us going through 2 failed in-vitro attempts, we were introduced to a young lady that we are adopting her baby.  Olivia nevaeh is 3.5 months and our joy.  As much as we wanted a baby, wooo its been taxing.  The mitary is not helping us at all with a few issues we are having and I'm glad to find this site, and furthermore this group.  Hello ladies

SlapItHigh
by Platinum Member on May. 30, 2013 at 11:38 PM
1 mom liked this

Hi Christi, welcome!  I have 3 boys as well :).

Quoting christitaylor:

Hello I'm Christi and currently live in Fort Sill, Oklahoma, but we're from Charleston, S.C. My husband is in the military, we have 3 boys, ages 10, 8 & 7 yrs old. My 10 yr old has PDD and ADHD, my 8 yr old has ADHD and 7 yr old has Autism, ADHD and anxiety.

SlapItHigh
by Platinum Member on May. 30, 2013 at 11:39 PM

Welcome back! How do you like being a sahm?

Quoting MTSuperMomof4:

HEEEEEYYYY!!! I'm Mandy. I was a part of this group for a while then decided to take a break from it. I am wife to an active Guardsmen. We have 4 tiny terrors (Kendrick is 8, Kai is 6, Sophie is 2 and Drew is 6 months). I am also a Soldier, but I ETS here shortly. I am a SAHM and it's all new to me. I have worked hard for the last 11 years and now it is time to focus on the kiddos. Have questions....just ask. I am pretty open. 

SlapItHigh
by Platinum Member on May. 30, 2013 at 11:40 PM

Welcome!  Are you hoping for any base in particular next?

Quoting SexyMami23:

Hi I'm Kareena. I'm a 26 yo Air Force wife. We have a 4 yo son and I have a 10 1/2 yo step daughter. My husband and I have been married for 6 years and it hasn't been easy. We are currently living in Germany but will be finding out where are next base is going in the next couple of months. I love being being a wife and a mother but being a military wife is not that easy. I hope to hear a lot of good advice and meet new people in this group!!!!

SlapItHigh
by Platinum Member on May. 30, 2013 at 11:41 PM
1 mom liked this

Welcome!  I understand feeling nervous but hopeful!

Quoting Musiq_Junkie:

Hi Im Imani. In 4 days my fiance leaves for BT @ Ft. Sill. We have a 15 month old baby girl. Im nervous, but hopeful for what lies ahead of us.

This post has been locked, replies are no longer allowed.

Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)