Advertisement
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Welcome to Military Moms! Please introduce yourself..... Get started here!

Hi,

Thank you for joining the Military Moms group!

Whether you are active duty, retired or a veteran service member or the spouse/parent of a current or former service member, you are all welcome here at Military Moms!

You'll find moms chatting by posting and replying on the group. Please make yourself at home and join in!

• To add a New Post to a group, click on the "Add a Post" button at the top of the group.
  • To add a Reply to a post, click on the "Reply to Post' button at the top of the post you're replying to.
  • If you're responding to someone's reply, click on the "Quote" button at the bottom of the reply that you're commenting on and then add your reply.
  • Once you start posting and replying on the Groups, you can follow up on your conversations using the links under the 'My Activity' tab at the top of every page.

Please introduce yourself in the replies below and then say hello to some of the other moms who've introduced themselves recently. You can 'Quote' their replies so they know you're talking to them and you can 'Like' their replies, as well. Feel free to send out some friend invitations by clicking on the 'friend Invite' link at the bottom of their reply.

If you have any questions, please let me know. I'm always happy to help!

have a nice dayMichelle

Here are some helpful links:

by on Jan. 16, 2013 at 10:44 PM
Replies (601-610):
SlapItHigh
by Gold Member on May. 30, 2013 at 11:42 PM

Welcome and double congrats on twins!

Quoting vlcrptrsrs:

Hi! My name is Kamy, I'm 24 years old and my husband left for basic training 2 weeks ago. We are expecting our first 2 children in early September. He won't be able to be at the birth of our twins unfortunately. 

SlapItHigh
by Gold Member on May. 30, 2013 at 11:42 PM

Welcome!

Quoting Calimama57:

Hi my son is in the Air Force.  I am looking for other Moms who have sons or daughters in the military.

SlapItHigh
by Gold Member on May. 30, 2013 at 11:43 PM

Welcome!  Wow, you have a lot going on, sounds like a wonderful life :).

Quoting Rysirishgrl:

My name is Jeanne, I'm a mother to 4 great kids. My oldest is in the Army following in her daddy's foot steps, so I'm an Army Wife and an Army Mommy. We are stationed remote through the AGR program in Conroe, TX. We have 18 years in and going Army Strong, the nearest base is 3 hours away and I'm missing the bond of other military spouses to connect with, plus dealing with my first baby leaving the nest.  I'm also planning a wedding that will take place in September in Tampa, FL with a daughter stationed in VA, while I'm living in TX!!!  I have my hands and mind full but trying to enjoy the process instead of stressing each step.  Hoping to make new friends and maybe reconnect with friends past...? Looking forward to getting started.

SlapItHigh
by Gold Member on May. 30, 2013 at 11:44 PM

Welcome Ashley!

Quoting ashleyburnisde:

Hey! I'm Ashley. 20 years old and have been an Army Wife for almost 2 years. We live right next to Fort Bragg with our daughter! Looking for some other military wifes that understand the situation.

SlapItHigh
by Gold Member on May. 30, 2013 at 11:45 PM

Welcome Angela!

Quoting angelfish707:

My name is Angela and my fiance is in the Army National Guard we have one child who is 8months

SlapItHigh
by Gold Member on May. 30, 2013 at 11:45 PM

Thinking of you tonight.

Quoting gypsyjo456:

Dear Foxsmom,

I just said good bye to my 22-yr. old son today as he leaves for training in Fort Sill, OK. I am devasted and can't believe how sad I am.  He is my only child and I am divorced.

Do you have any words of advice,

Thanks, Jo

SlapItHigh
by Gold Member on May. 30, 2013 at 11:46 PM

Welcome!

Quoting T.H.STARSHINE:

Hi, Im jossie my husband is in the army currently on his 3rd deployment and we are station in ft richardson alaska

SlapItHigh
by Gold Member on May. 30, 2013 at 11:47 PM

Welcome!  Did you get some help on PCS info?

Quoting snuggletime:

Hello,

We've been in a few years. we'll be having our first pcs soon. still trying to figure out all the details of how it works. we have been together for 17 1/2 years and have two lovely children. my husband is in the Army. nice to meet you all.family car

SlapItHigh
by Gold Member on May. 30, 2013 at 11:48 PM

Welcome!   Wow, you've moved around a lot!

Quoting chesxo:

Hello ladies! I am Francheska, I am 22 years old. I have been an Army wife for 3 years, I have a 1yr old daughter named Sofia. I am studying to become an RN. We are moving to our fourth duty station in less than six months. I don't usually do these kinds of forums but since we are moving to a much bigger base, I figured I could become acquainted with some wives through here before the initial move! :)

SlapItHigh
by Gold Member on May. 30, 2013 at 11:48 PM

Welcome!   Wow, you've moved around a lot!

Quoting chesxo:

Hello ladies! I am Francheska, I am 22 years old. I have been an Army wife for 3 years, I have a 1yr old daughter named Sofia. I am studying to become an RN. We are moving to our fourth duty station in less than six months. I don't usually do these kinds of forums but since we are moving to a much bigger base, I figured I could become acquainted with some wives through here before the initial move! :)

This post has been locked, replies are no longer allowed.

Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)