Advertisement
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Welcome to Military Moms! Please introduce yourself..... Get started here!

Hi,

Thank you for joining the Military Moms group!

Whether you are active duty, retired or a veteran service member or the spouse/parent of a current or former service member, you are all welcome here at Military Moms!

You'll find moms chatting by posting and replying on the group. Please make yourself at home and join in!

• To add a New Post to a group, click on the "Add a Post" button at the top of the group.
  • To add a Reply to a post, click on the "Reply to Post' button at the top of the post you're replying to.
  • If you're responding to someone's reply, click on the "Quote" button at the bottom of the reply that you're commenting on and then add your reply.
  • Once you start posting and replying on the Groups, you can follow up on your conversations using the links under the 'My Activity' tab at the top of every page.

Please introduce yourself in the replies below and then say hello to some of the other moms who've introduced themselves recently. You can 'Quote' their replies so they know you're talking to them and you can 'Like' their replies, as well. Feel free to send out some friend invitations by clicking on the 'friend Invite' link at the bottom of their reply.

If you have any questions, please let me know. I'm always happy to help!

have a nice dayMichelle

Here are some helpful links:

by on Jan. 16, 2013 at 10:44 PM
Replies (611-620):
SlapItHigh
by Gold Member on May. 30, 2013 at 11:48 PM

Ooops, sorry about the double post.

SlapItHigh
by Gold Member on May. 30, 2013 at 11:49 PM

Welcome! I have a 3 yo son too.

Quoting zacsmommy1:

Hi I'm Maggie. I'm 32, I have a 3 yo son, and I've been married nearly 4 yrs. My husband is in the Army, and is deploying in a couple of months for the first time. A little scared about that. I'm a work from home mom, and I live in the country in northern Ms. Hello all!

SlapItHigh
by Gold Member on May. 30, 2013 at 11:50 PM

Welcome Donna!

Quoting Donna46071:

Hi my name is Donna and my son just left today for boot camp. I am hoping someone can give me advice on what to expect. I would love any stories or heads up on things!!!! Thanks

SlapItHigh
by Gold Member on May. 30, 2013 at 11:50 PM

Hi Lynn, welcome!  Hugs!

Quoting Stevesgurl226:

Hello! I'm Lynn and I'm new to this. My boyfriend/fiancé is in basic right now and it's hasn't even been a month an I miss him dearly. We had planned to get married When he got back in September so I could go and live on base with him, but I made my choice to tell him I want to wait. I'm worried about his response an just need help coping with him being away. Thank you!

Quoting Cafe MichelleP:

Hi,

Thank you for joining the Military Moms group!

Whether you are active duty, retired or a veteran service member or the spouse/parent of a current or former service member, you are all welcome here at Military Moms!

You'll find moms chatting by posting and replying on the group. Please make yourself at home and join in!

• To add a New Post to a group, click on the "Add a Post" button at the top of the group.
  • To add a Reply to a post, click on the "Reply to Post' button at the top of the post you're replying to.
  • If
    you're responding to someone's reply, click on the "Quote" button at
    the bottom of the reply that you're commenting on and then add your
    reply.
  • Once
    you start posting and replying on the Groups, you can follow up on your
    conversations using the links under the 'My Activity' tab at the top of
    every page.

Please introduce yourself in
the replies below and then say hello to some of the other moms who've
introduced themselves recently. You can 'Quote' their replies so they
know you're talking to them and you can 'Like' their replies, as well.
Feel free to send out some friend invitations by clicking on the 'friend
Invite' link at the bottom of their reply.

If you have any questions, please let me know. I'm always happy to help!

have a nice dayMichelle

Here are some helpful links:

SlapItHigh
by Gold Member on May. 30, 2013 at 11:51 PM

Welcome and congrats on your baby girl!

Quoting jesslynn45:

Hey, I'm Jessica. I'm 20 years old and currently 26 weeks pregnant with my first child, a baby GIRL!! I'm new to the group and excited to make new friends and get advice on becoming a military mom! (Boyfriend is a Marine).

bgraycouponmom
by on May. 31, 2013 at 1:32 AM
1 mom liked this

Hi!  My son leaves for BT on June 10th.  I am proud of him but this isn't easy for me.  I am just looking for support and mom's that have been through their son going to BT.

darbyakeep45
by Darby on May. 31, 2013 at 6:38 AM

Welcome!

Quoting bgraycouponmom:

Hi!  My son leaves for BT on June 10th.  I am proud of him but this isn't easy for me.  I am just looking for support and mom's that have been through their son going to BT.

MTSuperMomof4
by on May. 31, 2013 at 7:47 AM
Overall it's pretty amazing to be able to stay home with my littles and to be here when my bigs walk in the door from school. There are moments though, where I miss leaving the house, talking to adults. I feel I need to pay my former daycare provider a little more money hahahaha

Quoting SlapItHigh:

Welcome back! How do you like being a sahm?

Quoting MTSuperMomof4:

HEEEEEYYYY!!! I'm Mandy. I was a part of this group for a while then decided to take a break from it. I am wife to an active Guardsmen. We have 4 tiny terrors (Kendrick is 8, Kai is 6, Sophie is 2 and Drew is 6 months). I am also a Soldier, but I ETS here shortly. I am a SAHM and it's all new to me. I have worked hard for the last 11 years and now it is time to focus on the kiddos. Have questions....just ask. I am pretty open. 

SlapItHigh
by Gold Member on May. 31, 2013 at 11:35 PM

LOL !  I know what you mean :).

Quoting MTSuperMomof4:

Overall it's pretty amazing to be able to stay home with my littles and to be here when my bigs walk in the door from school. There are moments though, where I miss leaving the house, talking to adults. I feel I need to pay my former daycare provider a little more money hahahaha

Quoting SlapItHigh:

Welcome back! How do you like being a sahm?

Quoting MTSuperMomof4:

HEEEEEYYYY!!! I'm Mandy. I was a part of this group for a while then decided to take a break from it. I am wife to an active Guardsmen. We have 4 tiny terrors (Kendrick is 8, Kai is 6, Sophie is 2 and Drew is 6 months). I am also a Soldier, but I ETS here shortly. I am a SAHM and it's all new to me. I have worked hard for the last 11 years and now it is time to focus on the kiddos. Have questions....just ask. I am pretty open. 

SlapItHigh
by Gold Member on May. 31, 2013 at 11:35 PM

Welcome and hugs!

Quoting bgraycouponmom:

This post has been locked, replies are no longer allowed.

Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)