Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Military Families Military Families

Welcome to Military Moms! Please introduce yourself..... Get started here!

Hi,

Thank you for joining the Military Moms group!

Whether you are active duty, retired or a veteran service member or the spouse/parent of a current or former service member, you are all welcome here at Military Moms!

You'll find moms chatting by posting and replying on the group. Please make yourself at home and join in!

• To add a New Post to a group, click on the "Add a Post" button at the top of the group.
  • To add a Reply to a post, click on the "Reply to Post' button at the top of the post you're replying to.
  • If you're responding to someone's reply, click on the "Quote" button at the bottom of the reply that you're commenting on and then add your reply.
  • Once you start posting and replying on the Groups, you can follow up on your conversations using the links under the 'My Activity' tab at the top of every page.

Please introduce yourself in the replies below and then say hello to some of the other moms who've introduced themselves recently. You can 'Quote' their replies so they know you're talking to them and you can 'Like' their replies, as well. Feel free to send out some friend invitations by clicking on the 'friend Invite' link at the bottom of their reply.

If you have any questions, please let me know. I'm always happy to help!

have a nice dayMichelle

Here are some helpful links:

by on Jan. 16, 2013 at 10:44 PM
Replies (621-630):
MamaRod920
by on Jun. 2, 2013 at 10:04 AM
1 mom liked this

Hello everyone, My name is Diana. We are stationed at Fort Bragg, My DH is in the Army, and I got off active duty about a month ago. We have 3 children and 1 on the way. 

humanisticmom
by New Member on Jun. 3, 2013 at 11:46 PM
1 mom liked this

Hi everyone! My name is Meg. I'm a 36 year old mom of one and wife to an amazing husband. He is Army National Guard and we live in Alabama. I am very happy to have found this group and look forward to getting to know everyone.

CafeMom Tickers
_kealoha
by on Jun. 4, 2013 at 11:44 PM
1 mom liked this

hi i'm tabitha. i'm 27 and i have two beautiful girls,  7 and 4. my s/o and i are expecting #3. he is stationed in san diego, but i live in the midwest. we just found out yesterday that we are 4.5 weeks. he won't be out this way until the end of july and i won't be moving out west until the fall, we hope. i joined this group so that i could talk to some moms to be that are away from their s/o :)

Cafe MichelleP
by Head Admin on Jun. 5, 2013 at 12:04 AM
1 mom liked this

Welcome Diana

Quoting MamaRod920:

Hello everyone, My name is Diana. We are stationed at Fort Bragg, My DH is in the Army, and I got off active duty about a month ago. We have 3 children and 1 on the way. 

Cafe MichelleP
by Head Admin on Jun. 5, 2013 at 12:05 AM

Welcome to the group Meg!

Quoting humanisticmom:

Hi everyone! My name is Meg. I'm a 36 year old mom of one and wife to an amazing husband. He is Army National Guard and we live in Alabama. I am very happy to have found this group and look forward to getting to know everyone.

Cafe MichelleP
by Head Admin on Jun. 5, 2013 at 12:06 AM

Welcome to the grop Tabitha. Congratulations on your pregnancy! 

Quoting _kealoha:

hi i'm tabitha. i'm 27 and i have two beautiful girls,  7 and 4. my s/o and i are expecting #3. he is stationed in san diego, but i live in the midwest. we just found out yesterday that we are 4.5 weeks. he won't be out this way until the end of july and i won't be moving out west until the fall, we hope. i joined this group so that i could talk to some moms to be that are away from their s/o :)

DKk0531
by on Jun. 6, 2013 at 4:54 PM
1 mom liked this
Hi girls im new. Im Kristy, 26 sahm to one dd Kaylin, 3 and 18 weeks pregnant with our second, due in nov. Im a navy veteran. My dh, david, 24 is enlisting in the army. He is leaving to meps this coming tues-weds. Im excited to be apart of this group and get back into "military life"
Cafe AmyS
by Head Admin on Jun. 7, 2013 at 11:45 AM

Welcome to the group Kristy and congrats on your pregnancy!

Quoting DKk0531:

Hi girls im new. Im Kristy, 26 sahm to one dd Kaylin, 3 and 18 weeks pregnant with our second, due in nov. Im a navy veteran. My dh, david, 24 is enlisting in the army. He is leaving to meps this coming tues-weds. Im excited to be apart of this group and get back into "military life"

XOarmywifeXO
by on Jun. 9, 2013 at 11:18 AM
1 mom liked this

hi my name is dorian mills. i am 20 yrs old and im currently pregnant with our third child. im 16 weeks along. we are stationed at ft bragg but we will be pcsing to alska in december. anybody else in nc near the ft bragg area?

border7305
by on Jun. 9, 2013 at 12:28 PM
1 mom liked this
Hello moms, my name is kim I'm new to this group. I have need a group like this for 8yrs so bad!!! MY son is Ssgt. In the USAF his my only child too, his first 6yrs was so hard see at that time he was a special type of cop!! He was not able to tell me every time he went to you know were!!!, he could call and say lov you and that was all and then call when he got back. To this day I still don't know any military moms. It's been so hard!!! His new cop job is a little more safe, he been doing this new job for a little over a yr now. I'm sorry I have to go (crying) thanks hope to meet and talk to some moms soon. Kim

This post has been locked, replies are no longer allowed.

Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)