Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Military Families Military Families

Welcome to Military Moms! Please introduce yourself..... Get started here!

Hi,

Thank you for joining the Military Moms group!

Whether you are active duty, retired or a veteran service member or the spouse/parent of a current or former service member, you are all welcome here at Military Moms!

You'll find moms chatting by posting and replying on the group. Please make yourself at home and join in!

• To add a New Post to a group, click on the "Add a Post" button at the top of the group.
  • To add a Reply to a post, click on the "Reply to Post' button at the top of the post you're replying to.
  • If you're responding to someone's reply, click on the "Quote" button at the bottom of the reply that you're commenting on and then add your reply.
  • Once you start posting and replying on the Groups, you can follow up on your conversations using the links under the 'My Activity' tab at the top of every page.

Please introduce yourself in the replies below and then say hello to some of the other moms who've introduced themselves recently. You can 'Quote' their replies so they know you're talking to them and you can 'Like' their replies, as well. Feel free to send out some friend invitations by clicking on the 'friend Invite' link at the bottom of their reply.

If you have any questions, please let me know. I'm always happy to help!

have a nice dayMichelle

Here are some helpful links:

by on Jan. 16, 2013 at 10:44 PM
Replies (691-700):
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Jun. 28, 2013 at 9:44 PM
2 moms liked this
Hi, I live in Savannah, Georgia. My name is Dan. My husband is in the army now 6 years. We have a daughter and 2 dogs.
border7305
by on Jun. 29, 2013 at 7:42 AM
Quoting NicksMom2013:

Hi my name is Crystal. My son Nick is deploying to Afghanistan in 2 weeks. I'm glad I found this group because the next 9 months are going to be so tough. 

Hi Crystal, I'm Kim I have been there too!! Is Nick your only child? My son is. How are you getting by? I to am pretty new to this group and still looking for some military mom friends..Try to kept your haed up! And have a great day. Kim
http://www.cafemom.com/group/107984
mlogsdon
by Mary on Jun. 29, 2013 at 5:20 PM

Quoting Anonymous:

Hi, I live in Savannah, Georgia. My name is Dan. My husband is in the army now 6 years. We have a daughter and 2 dogs.

Welcome Dan!

mlogsdon
by Mary on Jun. 29, 2013 at 5:21 PM
1 mom liked this

Quoting campingmomof4:

I am Charlotte.  A widow to a army veteran.  I have 2 sons in the Army.  I am a mother of 4 adult children.  Grandmother of 2 girls.   I am active in the Blue Star Mothers, Ladies Auxilary to the VFW and American Legion.  

Welcome Charlotte! Glad to have you. 

GavinsMommy0517
by on Jun. 29, 2013 at 9:20 PM
2 moms liked this

Hi! I'm jannah! My husband is Army National Guard and is currently on a deployment. We have a six week old son named Gavin. big smile mini

darbyakeep45
by Darby on Jun. 30, 2013 at 7:54 AM

Welcome!

Quoting GavinsMommy0517:

Hi! I'm jannah! My husband is Army National Guard and is currently on a deployment. We have a six week old son named Gavin. big smile mini

Jessie21300
by on Jul. 1, 2013 at 2:52 PM
2 moms liked this

Hi! I'm Jessica. I'm 26 years old, have a four year old daughter and my ex (her father) s in the Navy.

TeeHasNeeds2
by on Jul. 1, 2013 at 4:45 PM
2 moms liked this

Hi I'm Tanya.. I'm 35 and my 18 yr old son, Dustin, is in BCT at Fort Leonardwood, MO.  Looking forward to connecting with other Moms sharing similar struggles, triumphs and smiles.  I'm a former Army Wife as well, so I've got a handle on how the military works, just having my SON in there is different than my husband.  :)

Cafe MichelleP
by Head Admin on Jul. 2, 2013 at 7:07 PM

Hi Jessica, welcome to the group.

Quoting Jessie21300:

Hi! I'm Jessica. I'm 26 years old, have a four year old daughter and my ex (her father) s in the Navy.

Cafe MichelleP
by Head Admin on Jul. 2, 2013 at 7:09 PM

Hi Tanya! Welcome to the group. My 19 year old son is in 'A' school right now. I am also an Army daughter and wife so I completely understand you. It IS different when it is your child.

Feel free to jump right in.

Quoting TeeHasNeeds2:

Hi I'm Tanya.. I'm 35 and my 18 yr old son, Dustin, is in BCT at Fort Leonardwood, MO.  Looking forward to connecting with other Moms sharing similar struggles, triumphs and smiles.  I'm a former Army Wife as well, so I've got a handle on how the military works, just having my SON in there is different than my husband.  :)

This post has been locked, replies are no longer allowed.

Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)