Advertisement
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Activities

Posted by on Jan. 28, 2013 at 1:34 AM
  • 10 Replies
What kind of activities or groups do they have on your base? I get so bored at mom talking to my 15month old daughter, I need to finally make friends and get out the house.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
by on Jan. 28, 2013 at 1:34 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Asia2
by on Jan. 28, 2013 at 1:35 AM
*home
TippyD
by Gold Member on Jan. 28, 2013 at 8:04 AM
1 mom liked this

our base, IDK?  in town, I am involved in our church's women's group. another "mom2mom" bible study and I am constantly putting myself out there. yeah I get hurt sometimes, but the friendships that have lasted have been worth it:)

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Jan. 28, 2013 at 8:59 AM
None that I know of. I found friends here on cafemom. Our base also has a FB page and I've met some people that way too.
JerseyAirGurl
by Ada on Jan. 28, 2013 at 9:42 AM
1 mom liked this
I totally don't hang on base... But I go out a lot with my 3 month ds. I take him to the mall or stores and walk.
gunsgirl
by Silver Member on Jan. 28, 2013 at 10:33 AM
1 mom liked this

look in your community for activites, the public library for story time, local mom's groups, look to see if your area has a FB page, I know here they do play dates, park dates, moms day outs, girls night outs, ect.

when my kids were growing up, we rarely did anything on base.

MrsSexyCurtains
by Bronze Member on Jan. 28, 2013 at 10:36 AM
1 mom liked this
I honestly have no idea. Dd is 6 but we keep to ourselves. I have tried to reach out to other moms but we just moved here and there are so many clicks It's unreal. I'd go to the family support center on base to see what they have.
Asia2
by on Jan. 28, 2013 at 10:46 AM
Thanks for all the suggestions lady's.
Asia2
by on Jan. 28, 2013 at 10:49 AM
That's great, I haven't found any friends yet here on cafe mom yet, but I hope to make friends dwn the line.

Quoting Anonymous:

None that I know of. I found friends here on cafemom. Our base also has a FB page and I've met some people that way too.

mlogsdon
by Mary on Jan. 28, 2013 at 11:05 AM
I don't know. I don't do a lot of on-base activities. The housing company hosts activities every other month or so, I think. And there are things at the chapel. A MOPS group was recently started. But I've generally just made friends through every day life.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
cocoroo
by Coco on Jan. 28, 2013 at 12:54 PM
I rarely go on post. When my kids were younger I was involved with the local Moms Club, playgroups through the church we went to, I went to the park, the Y, library, etc.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)