Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Military Families Military Families

Stressed

Posted by on Jan. 30, 2013 at 8:49 PM
  • 15 Replies

So im feeling more && more stressed my husband is in the army and he will be PCSing to Korea nxt weekend!! honeslty all i want to do iks cry!! im so stressed && just keep thinking im going to do this alone. hes going to be gone a whole year && may not come see the baby because he doesnt have n e leave time. I hate this && really dont want to be without him i cant even picture this. it makes me sick to my stomache i know i have to stay strong but 8m so sad and depressed i dont even know how to go about this. im more scared im going to hurt the baby by always crying over this but i cant just not cry. uggghhh

by on Jan. 30, 2013 at 8:49 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
hellomilla
by on Jan. 30, 2013 at 11:01 PM
You will get used to it. Cheer up, you have to stay strong for your husband and your child. What MOS is he?
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
cocoroo
by Coco on Jan. 30, 2013 at 11:08 PM
2 moms liked this

My dh went to Korea when I was 8 1/2 months pregnant with our 4th child.  Our son was 17 1/2 months old, our daughter was 4 1/2 and my son was 8.  My dh came home halfway through his time there.  He met our youngest when she was 7 months old, then he left again and came back around her 1st birthday.  I managed, so can you.  Just be strong and stop wallowing in self pity.

barrelracer1699
by Chel on Jan. 31, 2013 at 2:19 AM

I have learned more about your life when your husband first joined this morning, than I knew with my whole time here!

OP I'm sorry I really have nothing!

Quoting cocoroo:

My dh went to Korea when I was 8 1/2 months pregnant with our 4th child.  Our son was 17 1/2 months old, our daughter was 4 1/2 and my son was 8.  My dh came home halfway through his time there.  He met our youngest when she was 7 months old, then he left again and came back around her 1st birthday.  I managed, so can you.  Just be strong and stop wallowing in self pity.

adrianna1043
by Adrianna on Jan. 31, 2013 at 2:33 AM
LOL I guess that's why she's become a bitter old alcoholic.

Quoting barrelracer1699:

I have learned more about your life when your husband first joined this morning, than I knew with my whole time here!

Quoting cocoroo:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
barrelracer1699
by Chel on Jan. 31, 2013 at 2:35 AM

Too much time with her husband gone?

Quoting adrianna1043:

Quoting barrelracer1699:

Quoting cocoroo:

adrianna1043
by Adrianna on Jan. 31, 2013 at 3:02 AM
No, I'm just kidding. I'm glad she shares her extensive experiences with the new ladies.

Quoting barrelracer1699:

Quoting adrianna1043:

Quoting barrelracer1699:

Quoting cocoroo:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
barrelracer1699
by Chel on Jan. 31, 2013 at 3:06 AM

I knew you were joking and so was I! Damn the whole typing and not getting sarcasm.

Quoting adrianna1043:

No, I'm just kidding. I'm glad she shares her extensive experiences with the new ladies.

Quoting barrelracer1699:

Quoting adrianna1043:

Quoting barrelracer1699:

Quoting cocoroo:

cocoroo
by Coco on Jan. 31, 2013 at 9:40 AM
And, there is much more I choose not to share.

Quoting barrelracer1699:

Quoting cocoroo:

barrelracer1699
by Chel on Jan. 31, 2013 at 9:43 AM

As I am sure we all do!

Quoting cocoroo:

Quoting barrelracer1699:

Quoting cocoroo:

cocoroo
by Coco on Jan. 31, 2013 at 9:50 AM
1 mom liked this
Just the smart ones, LOL.

Quoting barrelracer1699:

As I am sure we all do!

Quoting cocoroo:

Quoting barrelracer1699:

Quoting cocoroo:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)