Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Apparently bad day to be my kid.

Posted by on Jan. 31, 2013 at 6:55 AM
  • 16 Replies

I have told my daughter and son numerous times to no play on my elliptical. I got done working out, and went to take a shower. Asked my daughter if she was going to be good. She said she would. I am getting ready in the bathroom to get in my shower and I hear a thud and her crying. I come to the living room and she is holding her foot and her face. She was playing on the elliptical and fell off and hit her eye on the dining room chair. So now she has a red mark next to her eye.

Just after lunch the school nurse called me. She tells me my son fell at recess and someone stepped on him. Said he has an abrasion on his chin and his lower lip. Said he was bleeding pretty good when he came in. I talked to him and he sounds like he may have a fat lip! Apparently it is a rough day to be my child!

by on Jan. 31, 2013 at 6:55 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
usmclife58
by Nikki on Jan. 31, 2013 at 8:35 AM

Oh my!

barrelracer1699
by Chel on Jan. 31, 2013 at 9:14 AM

His lip isn't as bad as I was imagning!

Quoting usmclife58:

Oh my!

4ever-SJ
by Gold Member on Jan. 31, 2013 at 9:27 AM
Ouch!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
SierraLynn
by on Jan. 31, 2013 at 9:38 AM
Ouch. I've had days like that, I'm abnormally clumsy.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
violinjewel
by Julia on Jan. 31, 2013 at 10:01 AM
Ouch!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
cocoroo
by on Jan. 31, 2013 at 10:03 AM
2 moms liked this
Poor kids. Bubble wrap them.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
lizzielouaf
by Silver Member on Jan. 31, 2013 at 10:34 AM

My youngest son is comparable to Eeyore. If someone is going to fall at recess in the most embarrassing way ever, it'll be my son. He's 10 and has developed quite the sense of humor about it. We were at the mall recently and there was a "caution wet floor" sign near a store he wanted to go in and he turned to me and said "I really don't think I should tempt fate." ....and he's 10

I'm so sorry your kids are having a shitty day :(  It's so difficult as a mom to watch.

violinjewel
by Julia on Jan. 31, 2013 at 11:39 AM
My daughter cut her hand this morning on a box that had one of those big staples in it. She was using the box as a rocket ship, lol.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
jas_momof2
by アニメの雌犬 on Jan. 31, 2013 at 11:42 AM

:(  Yikes!

barrelracer1699
by Chel on Jan. 31, 2013 at 11:55 AM

OUCH. Hope shes ok!

Quoting violinjewel:

My daughter cut her hand this morning on a box that had one of those big staples in it. She was using the box as a rocket ship, lol.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)