Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

New to Air Force & Cheyenne Wyoming

Posted by on Jan. 31, 2013 at 4:41 PM
  • 5 Replies
Hi,
I'm Megan and I have a son who will be 4. My fiance and I are getting married march. He is in the Air force and my son and I just moved to Wyoming to be with him. This has got to be the hardest thing I have ever done. I'm missing family and friends and finding it hard to meet new people. I'm 34, so it is not as easy as it use to be. Looking for friends and support!
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
by on Jan. 31, 2013 at 4:41 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 on Jan. 31, 2013 at 4:58 PM

Not as easy as it use to be? Married to mil before?

mlogsdon
by on Jan. 31, 2013 at 5:41 PM
I think she means it's not as easy as it used to be to make friends and meet new people.

Quoting Anonymous:

Not as easy as it use to be? Married to mil before?

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Clh1989
by on Jan. 31, 2013 at 5:54 PM

Hi! We are at FE Warren too! I have a 3 year old son and an 11 month old daughter. Story time Fridays at the base library is a good way to meet other mom friends. There's a few cheyenne/fe warren Facebook pages that are pretty active too and often have get togethers.

ryssa123
by on Jan. 31, 2013 at 5:56 PM
I'm an Air Force wife and we are in Cheyenne also we have an a one year old and a little boy on the way
MeganS78
by on Jan. 31, 2013 at 9:07 PM
I meant not as easy to make new friends, I'm more shy in the beginning than I use to be!!
Its so different from Chicago here. I know it will take time. I'm looking forward to making new friends, finding new activities, and playdates for my son (and adult conversation for me)! Just feeling a bit lonely with out the comforts of having close friends and family nearby! Thanks for any ideas! If anyone wants to meet up ever let me know!
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)