Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Military Families Military Families

questions anyone have or is at camp lejeune

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 16 Replies
two questions the first is that im just now find out how slow the mail is ive been waiting on package for almost 3 week that should have been here along time ago. how can i find out if its here at the post office or do i just keep waiting? next question i have a 4 year old that i would like to put in sports ive been on lejeune website it was no help at all.so do anyone know were i can go to get info? p.s please be nice with your commens.
Posted by Anonymous on Feb. 11, 2013 at 7:27 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
DvlDogWfe
by Stella on Feb. 11, 2013 at 7:51 PM

You can find out if your package is at the post office if you take yourself to the post office and ask the postal workers there. Where on the Lejune website were you looking? MCCS has sports programs for children. It all depends on the season. You can also stop by the gym on base there to ask about what programs are available and when.

http://www.mccslejeune.com/youthsports/index.html

try the above link...it will take you right to the MCCS youth sports info page.

MrsDavidB25
by Stacey on Feb. 11, 2013 at 8:08 PM

Quoting DvlDogWfe:

You can find out if your package is at the post office if you take yourself to the post office and ask the postal workers there. Where on the Lejune website were you looking? MCCS has sports programs for children. It all depends on the season. You can also stop by the gym on base there to ask about what programs are available and when.

http://www.mccslejeune.com/youthsports/index.html

try the above link...it will take you right to the MCCS youth sports info page.

Great info ^^^^

cocoroo
by Coco on Feb. 11, 2013 at 8:11 PM

Call the Post Office.  Call CYS or the Marine equivalent. Or, you could Google "children's sports Camp Lejuene".

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Feb. 11, 2013 at 8:27 PM
i have looked there but everything is for kids that are 5 my daughter is 4 she started playing sportsat 3 at fort sill i cant find anything for her age here
DvlDogWfe
by Stella on Feb. 12, 2013 at 1:45 PM

Then I guess you will have to wait until she turns 5 then. Try off base if you really want her to do something?

usmclife58
by Nikki on Feb. 12, 2013 at 1:59 PM

Why did you post this as anon after you had already posted under your sn?

lizzielouaf
by Bronze Member on Feb. 12, 2013 at 2:26 PM

lol

Quoting usmclife58:

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Feb. 12, 2013 at 3:48 PM

did it cause a lot of tis ladies on here dont care how they talk to people and i was posting something that had to dowith my kids thats why anymore question

Quoting usmclife58:

usmclife58
by Nikki on Feb. 12, 2013 at 4:22 PM

That makes absolutely no sense whatsoever... ladyd.

If I had any more questions, I would have asked. Thanks.

Quoting Anonymous:

did it cause a lot of tis ladies on here dont care how they talk to people and i was posting something that had to dowith my kids thats why anymore question

Quoting usmclife58:

Seans_mommy123
by Bronze Member on Feb. 12, 2013 at 4:44 PM

For this area most of the sports programs start at 5 years old. I south of Camp Lejeune and I have my son in a soccer program that starts at U4 but it's about a 30 minute drive from Camp Lejeune. 

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting usmclife58:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)