Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Military Families Military Families
If you post something anon because you don't want negative comments, what is the point? You are still getting negative comments. Does the anon button turn off your sensitive feelers?
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
by on Feb. 11, 2013 at 11:00 PM
Replies (31-36):
mom2jessnky
by Dedi on Feb. 19, 2013 at 9:47 AM
1 mom liked this

And because you have not only a suburban (which owning is equal to clubbing baby seals I assure you) but kids too. Means that when you drive you do so while texting, putting on makeup, eating and reading a book. And you LOVE to kill motorcyclists, it's what you do ALL DAY LONG.

When I illustrated that anyone can be a shitty driver, even in a Smart Car, I was told I was stupid. We'll have to agree to disagree, I think making things illegal because you don't like them is the height of stupidity, but what do I know? LOL.

Quoting violinjewel:

Haha! They would hate me then, I drive a suburban, lol:)

Quoting mom2jessnky:

I don't get it either.

If the opinion of a bunch of strangers really made that big of an impact on my life, I could never go to Reddit. Cafemom is TAME compared to that place.

Example... Because I don't think that large vehicles should be banned/illegal *I'm* an idiot that drives a tank. I didn't realize a Nissan Juke was a tank...but okay, I'm an idiot rolling around in a Panzer. GO me. I LOL'd at that one.

usmclife58
by Nikki on Feb. 19, 2013 at 10:05 AM

I read an article the other day about Reddit and how the people on there are just plain evil. Like they would pick apart babies and tell the parents to get children plastic surgery. 

Quoting mom2jessnky:

And because you have not only a suburban (which owning is equal to clubbing baby seals I assure you) but kids too. Means that when you drive you do so while texting, putting on makeup, eating and reading a book. And you LOVE to kill motorcyclists, it's what you do ALL DAY LONG.

When I illustrated that anyone can be a shitty driver, even in a Smart Car, I was told I was stupid. We'll have to agree to disagree, I think making things illegal because you don't like them is the height of stupidity, but what do I know? LOL.

Quoting violinjewel:

Quoting mom2jessnky:

I don't get it either.

If the opinion of a bunch of strangers really made that big of an impact on my life, I could never go to Reddit. Cafemom is TAME compared to that place.

Example... Because I don't think that large vehicles should be banned/illegal *I'm* an idiot that drives a tank. I didn't realize a Nissan Juke was a tank...but okay, I'm an idiot rolling around in a Panzer. GO me. I LOL'd at that one.

mom2jessnky
by Dedi on Feb. 19, 2013 at 10:27 AM

I haven't seen that yet. There definitely are some assholes on there, but not everyone. In fact not most people on there, but the assholes are more memorable.

Quoting usmclife58:

I read an article the other day about Reddit and how the people on there are just plain evil. Like they would pick apart babies and tell the parents to get children plastic surgery. 

Quoting mom2jessnky:

Quoting violinjewel:

Quoting mom2jessnky:

I don't get it either.

usmclife58
by Nikki on Feb. 19, 2013 at 10:35 AM

I was looking for the article, but of course I can't find it. The one was a picture of a little baby boy in a gray onsie having tummy time on a blanket on the floor (*gasp* a baby on the floor AND on his tummy!). The other two were little girls. One was on a bike and the other was just playing around.

Quoting mom2jessnky:

I haven't seen that yet. There definitely are some assholes on there, but not everyone. In fact not most people on there, but the assholes are more memorable.

Quoting usmclife58:

Quoting mom2jessnky:

Quoting violinjewel:

Quoting mom2jessnky:

I don't get it either.

Tish_Hughes
by on Feb. 20, 2013 at 8:40 PM
Eh. I don't care about the anon option, just thought this was a weird group to have it in.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Feb. 20, 2013 at 9:35 PM
Wow. I never saw the big deal. :) Ppl on here will bash whether I post anon or not. So I don't do it to avoid the bashing. I guess it depends on my mood...no real reason.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)