Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Military Families Military Families

Depressing

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 7 Replies

My husband is SF in the AF. He was approved to cross train and  he updated his dream sheet like he was suppose to. Well, today he got his orders.... to the same base we are just a new squadron. Ugh, I hate this place, I hate being cold and I hate the snootiness of the people here. I just want to cry crying

To add salt to the wound, there are a couple of friends that came here the same year we did that are cross training and are all going to Texas... where we really wanted to go.

Posted by Anonymous on Feb. 13, 2013 at 12:39 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-7):
lucky2Beeme
by Bronze Member on Feb. 13, 2013 at 12:43 PM

Hugs momma I'm sorry.

ccmvm
by on Feb. 13, 2013 at 1:01 PM
1 mom liked this

when DH crosstrained, we were afraid of that happening, but we got an even worse base, so the joke was on us lol.

Hugs, hope your DH likes the new career though :) I know mine did and it's made a lot of difference in our lives.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Feb. 13, 2013 at 1:03 PM

It could get worse 

TippyD
by Gold Member on Feb. 13, 2013 at 1:36 PM

*Hugs* I know how hard some bases can be!! you do the best you can, but some things, it doesnt change the suck level of!!

courtneycatt
by on Feb. 14, 2013 at 2:05 PM

Where are you?  This sort of happened to us, my husband and another airman got screwed out of orders so we all updated our dream sheets well long story short he got Hawaii and we still didn't get orders!!! We finally did to South Carolina so all is well now.  But I know how you feel, sometimes it feels like you can't catch a break!

cocoroo
by Coco on Feb. 14, 2013 at 7:37 PM
1 mom liked this

Life sucks and then you die.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Feb. 15, 2013 at 11:44 PM

We are in WY, which could be worse but we have been to North Dakota, Germany, and here. We have yet to go to a warm base and that's all we were hoping for.

Quoting courtneycatt:

Where are you?  This sort of happened to us, my husband and another airman got screwed out of orders so we all updated our dream sheets well long story short he got Hawaii and we still didn't get orders!!! We finally did to South Carolina so all is well now.  But I know how you feel, sometimes it feels like you can't catch a break!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)