Advertisement
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

JOINT BASE PEARL HARBOR HICKAM?

Posted by on Feb. 18, 2013 at 6:22 AM
  • 5 Replies

Looking for friends. I have a 22 month old little girl. Looking for playdates and girl time. We live on the Hickam side of base. 

by on Feb. 18, 2013 at 6:22 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
carakitty
by Member on Feb. 18, 2013 at 6:32 PM

I used to live on Hickam. It's beautiful! I met my group of moms through the LLL. Then later on I met a couple great families at the kiddie pool at the Hale Koa resort.

LHummel
by on Feb. 18, 2013 at 6:36 PM

LLL?

Quoting carakitty:

I used to live on Hickam. It's beautiful! I met my group of moms through the LLL. Then later on I met a couple great families at the kiddie pool at the Hale Koa resort.

pookie4907
by on Feb. 19, 2013 at 4:18 AM
I live on Schofield, but I can get down to JBPHH if I have our car. I have a 5 yr old son who goes to school during the day, and a 2.5 yr old daughter at home with me. I also have a friend up here with a 22mo old daughter who'd be interested in play dates as well :)
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
LHummel
by on Feb. 19, 2013 at 4:39 AM

Sounds good to me. :) 

Quoting pookie4907:

I live on Schofield, but I can get down to JBPHH if I have our car. I have a 5 yr old son who goes to school during the day, and a 2.5 yr old daughter at home with me. I also have a friend up here with a 22mo old daughter who'd be interested in play dates as well :)

carakitty
by Member on Feb. 19, 2013 at 12:20 PM

LLL = La Leche League, a breastfeeding support group.

If you are into  natural parenting and gentle discipline I know of a fabulous group of moms and kids over there.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)