Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Military Families Military Families

Air Force Families Click Here!

Posted by on Feb. 27, 2013 at 8:57 PM
  • 22 Replies

air forceMake friends with other Air Force Families!

Post here to introduce yourself to other Air Force Families!

Below is the list of Air Force Bases in the United States.
Click on the links to be directed to the Air Force Base you or your loved one is stationed at.

U.S Air Force Academy - Colorado Spring, CO

Altus Air Force Base, OK

Andrews Air Force Base - Camp Springs, MD

Barksdale AFB - Bossier City, LA

Beale Air Force Base, CA

Bolling AFB - Washington, D.C

Buckley Air Force Base, CO

Cannon Air Force Base - Clovis, NM

Charleston Air Force Base, SC

Cheyenne Mountain Air Station, CO

Columbus Air Force Base, MS

Davis-Monthan AFB - Tucson, AZ

Dover Air Force Base, DE

Dyess Air Force Base - Abilene, TX

Edwards Air Force Base, CA

Eglin AFB - Fort Walton Beach, FL

Eielson Air Force Base, AK

Ellsworth Air Force Base - Rapid City, SD

Elmendorf AFB - Anchorage, AK

Fairchild Air Force Base - Spokane,WA

F.E. Warren Air Force Base - Cheyenne, WY

Goodfellow Air Force Base - San Angelo, TX

Grand Forks AFB, ND

Hanscom Air Force Base - Bedford, MA

Hickam Air Force Base - HI

Hill Air Force Base - Ogden, UT

Holloman Air Force Base, NM

Hurlburt Feild - Fort Walton Beach, FL

Keesler AFB - Biloxi, MS

Kirtland Air Force Base - Alburquerque, NM

Lackland AFB - San Antonio, TX

Langley AFB - Hampton, VA

Laughlin Air Force Base - Del Rio, TX

Little Rock AFB, AR

Los Angeles Air Force Base

Luke AFB - Glendale, AZ

MacDill AFB - Tampa, FL

Malmstrom Air Force Base - Great Falls, MT

March Air Reserve Base - Riverside, CA

Maxwell AFB - Montgomery, AL

McChord Air Force Base - Tacoma, WA

McConnell Air Force Base - Wichita, KS

McGuire Air Force Base, NJ

Minot Air Force Base, ND

Moody Air Force Base, GA

Mountain Home AFB, ID

Nellis AFB - Las Vegas, NV

Offutt AFB - Bellevue, NE

Patrick AFB - Cocoa Beach, FL

Peterson Air Force Base, CO

Pope Air Force Base - Fayetteville, NC

Randolph AFB - Universal City, TX

Redstone Arsenal - Huntsville, AL

Robins AFB - Warner Robins, GA

Schriever Air Force Base, CO

Scott AFB - St. Louis

Selfridge Air Nation Guard Base - Mount Clemens, MI

Seymour Johnson Air Force Base - Goldsboro, NC

Shaw AFB - Sumter, SC

Sheppard AFB - Wichita Falls, TX

Tinker AFB - Oklahoma City, OK

Vance Air Force Base, OK

Vandenberg AFB, CA

Whiteman Air Force Base, MO

Wright-Patterson AFB - Dayton, OH

by on Feb. 27, 2013 at 8:57 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Calimama57
by on May. 25, 2013 at 3:50 AM

Hi, my son is in the Air Force but he is stationed at Fort Gordon, Georgia   (Army base)

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Jun. 1, 2013 at 12:25 PM

Well I don't see Anderson AFB Guam listed... that is where my son just PCS'ed to on 5/31 

Arianna6
by on Jun. 29, 2013 at 3:09 PM

Hi.my name is Nazaret and my husband got stationed here in Spain a few years ago.We got married and had a precious baby girl.We are leaving in 2015,not sure if we are going to the States or any other place overseas.

Yuriko_chan
by Member on Aug. 3, 2013 at 3:47 PM
Don't see RAF Lakenheath on here. But that's where we are:)
jas_momof2
by アニメの雌犬 on Aug. 3, 2013 at 4:15 PM

That was our last assignment (well, Mildenhall - but we lived on Lakenheath).  How are you liking it there?

Quoting Yuriko_chan:

Yuriko_chan
by Member on Aug. 3, 2013 at 4:43 PM
I love it! How dis you guys like it? Best places to go? We just got here not even a year ago.

Quoting jas_momof2:

That was our last assignment (well, Mildenhall - but we lived on Lakenheath).  How are you liking it there?

Quoting Yuriko_chan:

jas_momof2
by アニメの雌犬 on Aug. 3, 2013 at 5:41 PM

We loved it.  Probably a lot more now that we're not there anymore :/

Go to London, go to France, Germany - as many countries as you can.  It really is a once in a lifetime opportunity.  I know we tend to think about money and "oh well, he'll retire and we can come back" blah blah blah...  The chances are slim.  Take advantage now!

Are you a Dr Who fan?  Familiar with the spinoff Torchwood?  It was shot in Cardiff.  Go - it's neat!

Tons of history, and old buildings and really cool things to see.  Familliar with the old bedtime stories of a crooked man who lived in a crooked house?  There's a crooked town not 45 minutes drive from you.  Lavenham?  I think was the name of the town.  It's REALLY cool - looks like a bunch of drunk builders got together and made a town...  lol...

Quoting Yuriko_chan:

I love it! How dis you guys like it? Best places to go? We just got here not even a year ago.

Quoting jas_momof2:

Quoting Yuriko_chan:

Yuriko_chan
by Member on Aug. 4, 2013 at 3:43 AM

We LOVE Doctor Who! We do plan on going to Cardiff, maybe this month if we can :) We don't have too much extra to visit other countries and we don't have our tourist passport yet. But any castles you recommend?

Quoting jas_momof2:

Go to London, go to France, Germany - as many countries as you can.  It really is a once in a lifetime opportunity.  I know we tend to think about money and "oh well, he'll retire and we can come back" blah blah blah...  The chances are slim.  Take advantage now!

Are you a Dr Who fan?  Familiar with the spinoff Torchwood?  It was shot in Cardiff.  Go - it's neat!

Tons of history, and old buildings and really cool things to see.  Familliar with the old bedtime stories of a crooked man who lived in a crooked house?  There's a crooked town not 45 minutes drive from you.  Lavenham?  I think was the name of the town.  It's REALLY cool - looks like a bunch of drunk builders got together and made a town...  lol...

Quoting Yuriko_chan:

Quoting jas_momof2:

Quoting Yuriko_chan:

"For I know the plans I have for you,” declares the Lord, “plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future." Jeremiah 29:11
jas_momof2
by アニメの雌犬 on Aug. 4, 2013 at 10:58 AM
1 mom liked this

Warwick castle for sure!  Schedule your visit when they have stuff going on.  It'll be that much better.  They have jousting tournaments, etc.  There's another I can't think of.  Began with an H and it took a few hours to get there.  It's south.  They have a yearly festival thing with a parade, whole pig roast, etc.  That was cool.

Quoting Yuriko_chan:

We LOVE Doctor Who! We do plan on going to Cardiff, maybe this month if we can :) We don't have too much extra to visit other countries and we don't have our tourist passport yet. But any castles you recommend?

Quoting jas_momof2:

Quoting Yuriko_chan:

Quoting jas_momof2:

Quoting Yuriko_chan:

OkieMom2673
by on Aug. 4, 2013 at 11:08 AM
Hi! I'm Penny. My son is currently at Lackland finishing tech school and then will be going to Kunsan S Korea. Where is the link for foreign bases?
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)