Advertisement
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Exercise sneakers? (OT...obviously)

Posted by on Mar. 2, 2013 at 7:43 PM
  • 8 Replies

Do any of you exercise? If so, what kind of shoes do you have? I recently started the 30 Day Shred and I also have an elliptical and have found that my shoes are NOT working with me on this and are hurting the arches of my feet. I went to The Shoe Dept. tonight to get a new pair of sneakers just for exercising and there were so many different brands and types. It was pretty overwhelming trying to figure out which shoe was best. I ended up getting the Nike In-Season...

by on Mar. 2, 2013 at 7:43 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-8):
chrlstoncharmed
by Melissa on Mar. 2, 2013 at 7:53 PM
I stick with Nike Shox.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
LMEMomma05
by Member on Mar. 2, 2013 at 8:06 PM
Yup these, I have an extremely high arch. These have been one of the few shoes that work well, so I don't get pains. Gl! :)

Quoting chrlstoncharmed:

I stick with Nike Shox.
lizzielouaf
by Bronze Member on Mar. 2, 2013 at 8:10 PM

Depends what kind of exercise. I am a runner and went to a podiatrist and got Saucony shoes. They made a huge difference for me in preventing shin splints.

ReadWriteLuv
by Bronze Member on Mar. 2, 2013 at 8:13 PM
I've been wearing Asics gel shoes since I ran jr high track in 1990. I try other brands, I always go back to Asics.
asaffell
by Ashley on Mar. 3, 2013 at 1:03 AM

I went to a running store to get fitted based on my feet and gait. Found out I overpronate, so I needed different types. 

They're a bit too much for my Turbofire and stuff though, so I have another cheaper pair for that.

SierraLynn
by Just Me on Mar. 3, 2013 at 9:42 AM
Brooks. Love em.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
mama0106
by Member on Mar. 3, 2013 at 4:16 PM
Nike shock or Nike free
Soniam301
by Sonia on Mar. 3, 2013 at 5:42 PM
I did this too.

Quoting asaffell:

I went to a running store to get fitted based on my feet and gait. Found out I overpronate, so I needed different types. 

They're a bit too much for my Turbofire and stuff though, so I have another cheaper pair for that.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)