Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Military Families Military Families

What is/was your or your s/o military knick name?

Posted by on Mar. 3, 2013 at 4:46 PM
  • 35 Replies

Is it clean enough to share?  I was given the handle of "007" because that was my tail number of my plane.  I did shake off the original name, thank goodness, it is not nice/clean enough to share here. lol

by on Mar. 3, 2013 at 4:46 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
cocoroo
by Coco on Mar. 3, 2013 at 4:50 PM
My dh doesn't have one.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
CortezDeCrock
by Member on Mar. 3, 2013 at 4:53 PM
My hubby's is "Crock". Pretty much because our last name is Crockett. I also think it's because he's full of it!!!
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
mlogsdon
by on Mar. 3, 2013 at 5:09 PM
With his last unit, it was lawdog. No nickname with this unit that I know of.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
4ever-SJ
by Gold Member on Mar. 3, 2013 at 5:42 PM
Dirty
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
usmclife58
by Nikki on Mar. 3, 2013 at 6:37 PM

Pretty sure there is nothing that would be too "not nice/clean" to shock this group....

My husband gets called "old man" or "angry" more than anything else.

anlei05
by Bronze Member on Mar. 3, 2013 at 6:42 PM

He's been called Sparky, Giblets and Delicious. If you knew him, you would understand. ;-)

jas_momof2
by アニメの雌犬 on Mar. 3, 2013 at 6:57 PM

Now I'm curious...  what is it?

adrianna1043
by Adrianna on Mar. 3, 2013 at 7:04 PM
Long Shlong, Big Wang, Top Cock LOL!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
MsBlueBelle
by on Mar. 3, 2013 at 7:05 PM
1 mom liked this

My first 'name', which I was glad I lost, but not for the reason that I was no longer in sink with part of my 'name'?  "S~R~V"  I showed up to my first office with a size 2 bright red ski vest, I had put it on over my civilian clothes because I was cold.   Florida to London, major change of temperature. Some smart aleck in the back said oh no, not ANOTHER Single Ripe Virgin!   Oh hell no.  Yes, I was a virgin and single, but ripe?  Does that somehow mean that virgin's have some sort of 'sell by' date? 

When I was picking out paperwork and they asked which tail number I wanted, I asked what was available.  007, double O-7 was a no brain-er. 

jas_momof2
by アニメの雌犬 on Mar. 3, 2013 at 7:16 PM

lol!

Quoting MsBlueBelle:

My first 'name', which I was glad I lost, but not for the reason that I was no longer in sink with part of my 'name'?  "S~R~V"  I showed up to my first office with a size 2 bright red ski vest, I had put it on over my civilian clothes because I was cold.   Florida to London, major change of temperature. Some smart aleck in the back said oh no, not ANOTHER Single Ripe Virgin!   Oh hell no.  Yes, I was a virgin and single, but ripe?  Does that somehow mean that virgin's have some sort of 'sell by' date? 

When I was picking out paperwork and they asked which tail number I wanted, I asked what was available.  007, double O-7 was a no brain-er. 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN