Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Military Families Military Families

DH Pet Peeves

Posted by on Mar. 6, 2013 at 9:03 PM
  • 39 Replies
I was wondering if any of you have pet peeves that your hubby continues to do?
My husband refuses to cover his sneezes! No matter how many times I ask/tell/plead with him to cover his nose and mouth, he never does! It's so gross!
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
by on Mar. 6, 2013 at 9:03 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
sahmw2010
by Beth on Mar. 6, 2013 at 9:17 PM
I wish he would stop talking to me while im in my online seminar! He knows im logging in for a seminar. I put headphones on to block him out and he stands there asking a question over and over louder and louder until i answer
4ever-SJ
by Gold Member on Mar. 6, 2013 at 9:24 PM
3 moms liked this
Leaving underwear on the floor for the magic underwear fairies to spirit away for cleaning.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
violinjewel
by Julia on Mar. 6, 2013 at 9:36 PM
1 mom liked this
Yup. My husband will leave all his clothes, and then says he'll wear them again. Never happens.

Quoting 4ever-SJ:

Leaving underwear on the floor for the magic underwear fairies to spirit away for cleaning.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
JerseyAirGurl
by Ada on Mar. 6, 2013 at 9:39 PM

I hate when my husband leaves his gear including his uniforms around the house... His shit belongs in the basement in the extra closet and gorilla boxes.  Also hate how he will hang up without saying goodbye sometimes... once he gets his info he will hang up... he does that to people all the time.

jas_momof2
by アニメの雌犬 on Mar. 6, 2013 at 9:39 PM

Mine does that too...  I'll pick up something by his side of the bed and he'll tell me to leave it - he's gonna wear it.  Yeah...  Days later it's still there in the same spot...

Now on Monday's everything goes.  Don't care if he wore it once or 100 times.  If it's on the floor, it's getting washed.

Quoting violinjewel:

Yup. My husband will leave all his clothes, and then says he'll wear them again. Never happens.

Quoting 4ever-SJ:

pittawadda
by on Mar. 6, 2013 at 9:44 PM
1 mom liked this
Hang up like in the movies?? Haha
They never say goodbye in movies!

Quoting JerseyAirGurl:

I hate when my husband leaves his gear including his uniforms around the house... His shit belongs in the basement in the extra closet and gorilla boxes.  Also hate how he will hang up without saying goodbye sometimes... once he gets his info he will hang up... he does that to people all the time.

violinjewel
by Julia on Mar. 6, 2013 at 9:51 PM
Same here. When laundry day comes around, it gets washed no matter what.

Quoting jas_momof2:

Mine does that too...  I'll pick up something by his side of the bed and he'll tell me to leave it - he's gonna wear it.  Yeah...  Days later it's still there in the same spot...

Now on Monday's everything goes.  Don't care if he wore it once or 100 times.  If it's on the floor, it's getting washed.

Quoting violinjewel:

Quoting 4ever-SJ:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Mrs.Brugger
by Tiara on Mar. 6, 2013 at 9:59 PM

Leaves his towel in the bedroom and his laundry in the bathroom. Oh, and when he would get ready for work in the morning, with our very light sleeping baby next to the bed, he clomps around and has lights on. Could he be any louder?

chrlstoncharmed
by Melissa on Mar. 6, 2013 at 10:12 PM
He doesn't do laundry right at all. I banished him from the laundry room but now that I'm working full time, he will do the wash thinking he's "helping" me. D'oh!
SlapItHigh
by Gold Member on Mar. 6, 2013 at 10:33 PM

Mine holds in his sneezes. Hat can't be healthy, lol. Thank goodness 14 years of living together and he's never once left underwear on the floor. I thought that was b/c he was military but I guess not. 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)