Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Military Families Military Families

Blaming it on the weather and pregnancy hormones

Posted by on Mar. 7, 2013 at 3:12 AM
  • 7 Replies

I have been doing so great and all of a sudden I have hit a brick wall. I fell the other day going out to the mail box so I am in a ton of pain and of course this being the third baby in 4 years is not helping the fact. All I can think about is a back rub from DH but I guess I will settle for the 3 second back rub that our oldest son insist on giving me which is beyond cute and does help just by reminding how loved I am by our amazing kids. I only have 53 days until my due date and still haven't gotten anything together for her. I have been getting major headaches and my parents have paid our rent the last 2 months because we have yet to get paid. Hopefully the 15th we get paid and then maybe that will relieve some of this stress I am feeling which has been making me long for DH even more. I was doing so good. Was feeling so strong and now I just feel blah. Praying I can get out of this funk asap

by on Mar. 7, 2013 at 3:12 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-7):
Mrs.Brugger
by Tiara on Mar. 7, 2013 at 2:22 PM

Awh =[ I hope you feel better soon, and I hope the rest of the pregnancy goes smoothly and Baby comes in a timely manner! (Last thing you need is to be 42 weeks pregnant! lol!) Hope you guys get paid soon, too =[ That's definitely a huge stress factor no matter WHAT'S going on.

TonyaLea
by Silver Member on Mar. 7, 2013 at 9:07 PM

Those last couple months of pregnancy are always so draining!  Hang in there!  And 53 days os PLENTY of time to get things ready.  I swear I didn't start till the last month.

Armywife081011
by on Mar. 8, 2013 at 11:22 PM

I just feel like between the boys and this pregnancy I am running on E. I hope your right about me being able to get it all together. With both the boys I had all of it together by the second trimester. I am also worried nobody will show up to the babyshower. I just want to be around adults for one day lol 

Quoting TonyaLea:

Those last couple months of pregnancy are always so draining!  Hang in there!  And 53 days os PLENTY of time to get things ready.  I swear I didn't start till the last month.

Armywife081011
by on Mar. 8, 2013 at 11:24 PM

Yes, it is! I keep telling myself the 15th is close. With everything going on it is hard to see time the same way. 

Quoting Mrs.Brugger:

Awh =[ I hope you feel better soon, and I hope the rest of the pregnancy goes smoothly and Baby comes in a timely manner! (Last thing you need is to be 42 weeks pregnant! lol!) Hope you guys get paid soon, too =[ That's definitely a huge stress factor no matter WHAT'S going on.

darbyakeep45
by Darby on Mar. 9, 2013 at 7:35 AM

Hugs mama!

SlapItHigh
by Platinum Member on Mar. 9, 2013 at 8:43 AM

Sorry bout the fall :(. 

homeskoolmama
by on Mar. 9, 2013 at 10:19 AM

The last trimester is hard and with no pay (why?) that adds stress.

Try to take care of yourself, make a list of things you need to do and ask for help if need be. Take care

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN