Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

iPod Touch?

Posted by on Mar. 8, 2013 at 7:40 PM
  • 21 Replies

I was thinking of getting one. Do any of you have one? My husband got one for Christmas and he loves it, but with him being overseas, I can't play with it to test it out lol

by on Mar. 8, 2013 at 7:40 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
MrsDavidB25
by Stacey on Mar. 8, 2013 at 8:18 PM

DH got one for me for Christmas. I love it because I use it for Pandora radio when I am cleaning or sitting out by the pool. But other then that I have never used it. A very expensive "walkman" if you will! lol

Mrs.Brugger
by on Mar. 8, 2013 at 8:19 PM

I was thinking for the games! lol  Cuz you can download games and whatever too right?

Quoting MrsDavidB25:

DH got one for me for Christmas. I love it because I use it for Pandora radio when I am cleaning or sitting out by the pool. But other then that I have never used it. A very expensive "walkman" if you will! lol

MrsDavidB25
by Stacey on Mar. 8, 2013 at 8:21 PM

I am positive you can because my sons do. I just have never used it other then for a radio so I don't know what type of games or what.

Quoting Mrs.Brugger:

I was thinking for the games! lol  Cuz you can download games and whatever too right?

Quoting MrsDavidB25:

usmclife58
by Nikki on Mar. 8, 2013 at 8:40 PM

I have one and I love it.

CortezDeCrock
by Member on Mar. 8, 2013 at 8:47 PM
Just get an iPhone. It's all of the above and a whole lot more in one device. I had an android phone, an iPad, an iPod touch, and a Mac book. Now I can do everything all on my iPhone and I don't have to tote all the other devices around.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Mrs.Brugger
by on Mar. 8, 2013 at 8:52 PM

isnt an iphone super expensive every month though? I just have a basic phone.

Quoting CortezDeCrock:

Just get an iPhone. It's all of the above and a whole lot more in one device. I had an android phone, an iPad, an iPod touch, and a Mac book. Now I can do everything all on my iPhone and I don't have to tote all the other devices around.

cocoroo
by on Mar. 8, 2013 at 10:12 PM
I got my 12 yo and 10 yo refurbished touches for Christmas. They love them. I have a Nano for music and an iPad. I love LOVE love my iPad.
JerseyAirGurl
by Ada on Mar. 8, 2013 at 10:58 PM

I had the iPod touch till it broke... I now have the iPod shuffle for gym time... My husband and I both have iPads.... Best investment ever. 

CortezDeCrock
by Member on Mar. 8, 2013 at 11:33 PM
Yes the iPad is wonderful. My hubby got me one before one of his deployments so we could Skype whenever! It def helped us get through the deployment.
BambiEyes26
by on Mar. 9, 2013 at 12:39 AM

Any input on the ipad mini?

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)