Advertisement
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Anyone tend to get baby fever before or after a deployment? I think it's the funniest thing. I got pregnant with my daughter after deployment #1 and pregnant with the twins after deployment #2.

by on Mar. 19, 2013 at 1:32 PM
Replies (11-17):
cocoroo
by Coco on Mar. 19, 2013 at 6:56 PM
Me too.

Quoting 4ever-SJ:

This.

Although, now I get puppy fever.

Quoting chrlstoncharmed:

That factory has closed!

Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
SierraLynn
by Just Me on Mar. 19, 2013 at 7:46 PM
My youngest dd will be 15 months when dh comes home. I have a feeling we will be expecting baby #3 very shortly after he is home. We have gotten pregnant twice now using birth control, and using it properly.
But I'd love to have another and close in age. I think 3 or 4 will be our cut off.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
fourlittlebees
by on Mar. 19, 2013 at 9:09 PM

Once in a while I get it still.  This time last year having another baby was all I could think about.  But now, I am pretty happy with the way things are.  All of my children at in school and I have a so much more freedom and flexiibiity. '  It is pretty awesome having all school-aged children.

MrsSexyCurtains
by Bronze Member on Mar. 19, 2013 at 9:13 PM

Dd turns 7 soon and I would love for her to have a sibling so we will see what happens when hubby gets home.  We have tried for 3 years now with no such luck, so dd may just be an only child.

Mrs.Brugger
by Tiara on Mar. 19, 2013 at 10:17 PM

i kind of have baby fever I guess. ...Mostly because I'm pouting that I won't be able to use names I like bc we're done (at least that's the plan). I'm only half way through deployment though, so we'll see what happens when it gets more towards the end. Ask again in the summer lol

SlapItHigh
by Gold Member on Mar. 19, 2013 at 10:56 PM
1 mom liked this

I always have baby fever, lol. 

NorCalMom09
by Bronze Member on Mar. 20, 2013 at 3:14 AM

I was telling DH before he left for training that as soon as he's done we are trying for our next. Mine is partially because I should still be pregnant right now (I was due in April but had a miscarriage back in November) we would have tried before he left but Dr. told me to wait at least 6 months because of some complications I had. But yeah I see babies at my work all the time and can't wait to try again when he gets home!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)