Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Military Families Military Families

OMG

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 67 Replies

I am so tired of having people compare the fact that their husband was gone for a little while to the fact that my husband is BCT. Its one thing if you are a military wife and are missing your husband who is risking his life or husband at BCT but its totally different than your husband being gone for a few months looking for work/working. Last I checked they don't have restrictive phone calls or have to write letters when they are worn out from training/being in the field or being in another country battling for your country or someone elses freedom. I have a person in particular in my life that does this all the time and her husband was wanting a divorce because she is so annoying.

Posted by Anonymous on Mar. 31, 2013 at 1:20 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
cocoroo
by Coco on Mar. 31, 2013 at 1:22 AM
19 moms liked this

I'm tired of military wives who think they are the only ones who can miss their husbands. I'm guessing you already have your "toughest job" sticker.

nataliesmom2012
by on Mar. 31, 2013 at 1:24 AM
1 mom liked this
You're going to get ripped apart for this.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
cocoroo
by Coco on Mar. 31, 2013 at 1:25 AM
1 mom liked this

She needs to learn. The sooner the better.

Quoting nataliesmom2012:

You're going to get ripped apart for this.

HaleyCovington
by on Mar. 31, 2013 at 1:26 AM
BCT is not the same as a deployment either but yet here you are thinking you have a right to complain more than someone not in the military.... Oil rig wives have it pretty rough too from what I hear. Are they allowed to complain or is this just something specific for the military wives? Only military spouses can miss their husband?
cocoroo
by Coco on Mar. 31, 2013 at 1:29 AM
1 mom liked this

She just thinks she is all special because her man is In The military now.  She is already an OSMW.

Quoting HaleyCovington:

BCT is not the same as a deployment either but yet here you are thinking you have a right to complain more than someone not in the military.... Oil rig wives have it pretty rough too from what I hear. Are they allowed to complain or is this just something specific for the military wives? Only military spouses can miss their husband?

asaffell
by Ashley on Mar. 31, 2013 at 1:36 AM

This.

Quoting cocoroo:

I'm tired of military wives who think they are the only ones who can miss their husbands. I'm guessing you already have your "toughest job" sticker.

jas_momof2
by アニメの雌犬 on Mar. 31, 2013 at 1:40 AM
3 moms liked this

Pathetic...  Did you post this drivel to rile people up on April fool's day or are you really a fool?

JerseyAirGurl
by Ada on Mar. 31, 2013 at 1:57 AM

Once again ... Not one fly fudge (fuck) was given by me. This is my stance again

bascha
by Member on Mar. 31, 2013 at 2:04 AM
5 moms liked this
I'm an Army wife. Been through a deployment and a few schools. Missed him terribly. But, I don't think that anyone else has any more or less right to miss their husband or wife. If they're away, then they're away. We miss them no matter where they've gone, no matter what they're doing, and no matter how long it will be until we see them again.
HaleyCovington
by on Mar. 31, 2013 at 2:06 AM
2 moms liked this
This exactly.... Very well said.

Quoting bascha:

I'm an Army wife. Been through a deployment and a few schools. Missed him terribly. But, I don't think that anyone else has any more or less right to miss their husband or wife. If they're away, then they're away. We miss them no matter where they've gone, no matter what they're doing, and no matter how long it will be until we see them again.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)