Advertisement
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

April Fools Day

Posted by on Mar. 31, 2013 at 11:28 PM
  • 27 Replies
Have any awesome pranks planned? Did any one pull one on you?

I forgot about it and don't have any ides for DH. I usually put a rubberband around the kitchen sprayer handle so that when he turns the sink faucet on he gets soaked. (he falls for it every year), but this new house doesn't have one! :(
by on Mar. 31, 2013 at 11:28 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Mizuagi
by Brenda on Apr. 1, 2013 at 1:07 AM
I had forgotten about it also until about an hour ago. I didn't plan anything either. :(
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
mom2jessnky
by Dedi on Apr. 1, 2013 at 8:13 AM
1 mom liked this

I'm staying away from humans today, I absolutely detest April Fool's day.

jas_momof2
by アニメの雌犬 on Apr. 1, 2013 at 9:03 AM
2 moms liked this

I heard of a good one in confessions I was going to do, but my cycle didn't want to cooperate...  You take and use a dollar store ovulation test (to many guys they look like a pregnancy test) and you'll have the two lines.  heheeh...  I think he would have had a heart attack... But, can't quite do that in mid cycle...  sooooo...  probably nothing.

TheartAH
by Bronze Member on Apr. 1, 2013 at 9:16 AM
Told DH via text that our taxes (that I have been working on for weeks w/ multiple complications) all got erased as I was just about to send them in! Muhahaha not so nice I know but I got him (and finally got the taxes filed)!
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
supermommie1
by on Apr. 1, 2013 at 9:38 AM
1 mom liked this

I have a few things planned!! lol

this is my last semester before I graduate school, the MIL and DH knows how much I have worked my butt off! 

so, later today, I am going to call them and tell them I got kicked out of school for cheating on a test!!lol

barrelracer1699
by Chel on Apr. 1, 2013 at 9:39 AM
1 mom liked this

The American Quarter Horse Association got me on FB. They were talking about they were going to start using a horse for a pace car at NASCAR. I wasn't fully beliving it but was like that is really cool. Then they said "APRIL FOOLS!" Damn them!

averagemama0609
by Member on Apr. 1, 2013 at 10:06 AM

I put red dye in DH's tooth paste, he hasn't used it yet though. I did blue dye on his toothbrush last year but I can't find my gel food dye to do red on his tooth brush this year.
I'm about to look now to see if I can find a picture of a car like mine, but wrecked, and send that to him while he's in class.

TonyaLea
by Silver Member on Apr. 1, 2013 at 10:36 AM

Quoting averagemama0609:

I put red dye in DH's tooth paste, he hasn't used it yet though. I did blue dye on his toothbrush last year but I can't find my gel food dye to do red on his tooth brush this year.
I'm about to look now to see if I can find a picture of a car like mine, but wrecked, and send that to him while he's in class.

Oh my gosh, that is genious and evil all in one!  Hmmm....wonder if I could get away with that.

DvlDogWfe
by Stella on Apr. 1, 2013 at 10:44 AM

HAHAHA!!  I'm going to pull this off today...he will REALLY flip given the fact we haven't had any for a long while! ;p

Quoting jas_momof2:

I heard of a good one in confessions I was going to do, but my cycle didn't want to cooperate...  You take and use a dollar store ovulation test (to many guys they look like a pregnancy test) and you'll have the two lines.  heheeh...  I think he would have had a heart attack... But, can't quite do that in mid cycle...  sooooo...  probably nothing.

TonyaLea
by Silver Member on Apr. 1, 2013 at 10:45 AM

Quoting TonyaLea:
Quoting averagemama0609:

Oh my gosh, that is genious and evil all in one!  Hmmm....wonder if I could get away with that.

Muahahaha...how about this one.  Not too bad so that he won't have a heart attack thinking that me or the girls were hurt, but it looks just like my 4Runner!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)