Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Military Families Military Families

Weekend Plans

Posted by on Apr. 5, 2013 at 6:21 AM
  • 26 Replies

What are you doing this weekend?  

by on Apr. 5, 2013 at 6:21 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
darbyakeep45
by Darby on Apr. 5, 2013 at 6:23 AM

Today is my birthday, so we're going on a date tonight:)  I'm excited but nervous as we've never left my son with anyone before...his teacher is coming over to watch him...she's amazing!  We have a late dinner reservation and then we're planning to see a movie but we'll see how that works out.

Tomorrow is the Autism run...hubby and Brady are doing the 1 mile run, and I'm doing the 10K.

No plans for Sunday...just some housework and yardwork I imagine.

Mrs.Brugger
by Tiara on Apr. 5, 2013 at 9:17 AM

holy crap its already friday isnt it!?

Mrs.Brugger
by Tiara on Apr. 5, 2013 at 9:18 AM

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!! =] Enjoy your date night! =]

(And have a great run!)

Quoting darbyakeep45:

Today is my birthday, so we're going on a date tonight:)  I'm excited but nervous as we've never left my son with anyone before...his teacher is coming over to watch him...she's amazing!  We have a late dinner reservation and then we're planning to see a movie but we'll see how that works out.

Tomorrow is the Autism run...hubby and Brady are doing the 1 mile run, and I'm doing the 10K.

No plans for Sunday...just some housework and yardwork I imagine.

sahmw2010
by Beth on Apr. 5, 2013 at 9:27 AM

dd has a bday part to attend sat afternoon, than leaving that to my FRG pot luck, then sunday church and no clue. I have a seminar that night at 8, but might just spend the day with family...IF i can get this weeks work done by then. ugh :(*

JerseyAirGurl
by Ada on Apr. 5, 2013 at 9:32 AM

Thinking we are going to go see the cherry blossoms... I need to work on paperwork and clean!!! I want to deep clean. This weekend my husband wants to start running as a family since it is PFT season lol.

cocoroo
by Coco on Apr. 5, 2013 at 10:03 AM
1 mom liked this

Cleaning and soccer.  I lead an exciting life.

adrianna1043
by Adrianna on Apr. 5, 2013 at 1:29 PM
1 mom liked this
Just laying around being fabulous.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
lizzielouaf
by Bronze Member on Apr. 5, 2013 at 1:35 PM

I've got plans to drop some X and attend a rave, I even bought some new glow sticks. 

If that plan falls through, I may go for a bike ride and clean my closet. I really need to get the house ready to move so it's probably better I go with the second plan. 

Doc.Mc.Lissa
by Member on Apr. 5, 2013 at 3:40 PM

Hoping to be at labor and delivery giving birth but I'm sure that is wishful thinking. I'm going to be pregnant forever. : /

mommyofblueyes
by Member on Apr. 5, 2013 at 5:07 PM

Happy Birthday!

My birthday is Monday, so we are spending the weekend in Amarillo, TX (we are stationed at Cannon AFB, NM).  My little brother lives in Amarillo, so he is going to babysit while DH and I go shopping, and out to eat! 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)