Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Military Families Military Families

Mom of a Army Soldier stationed in Guam

Posted by on Apr. 6, 2013 at 1:11 AM
  • 7 Replies

Hi my name is Angela, I live in Henderson Nevada and I found this site hoping to find some comfort from others that have a son or daughter in the Army. My son is 22 yrs old and has been in the service for 2 years, he is stationed in Guam and I'm pretty nervous about North Korea right now. Is there anyone else that has a soldier stationed in Guam or in the Philippines?  

by on Apr. 6, 2013 at 1:11 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-7):
darbyakeep45
by Darby on Apr. 6, 2013 at 6:22 AM

Welcome to the group Angela:)

Cafe MichelleP
by Head Admin on Apr. 6, 2013 at 9:24 AM

Hello Angela and welcome to the group.

Quoting Nvmom10:

Hi my name is Angela, I live in Henderson Nevada and I found this site hoping to find some comfort from others that have a son or daughter in the Army. My son is 22 yrs old and has been in the service for 2 years, he is stationed in Guam and I'm pretty nervous about North Korea right now. Is there anyone else that has a soldier stationed in Guam or in the Philippines?  

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Apr. 6, 2013 at 9:27 AM

I'm from Guam, Born and Raised... but I live In Texas.. My family is keeping me updated. If you know.. they sent out a missle defence unit to Guam, They are properly trained to handle stuff like this.

Nvmom10
by on Apr. 7, 2013 at 9:55 PM

Thank you for your response, I sure hope they will prepared, thank you for your reassurance.

Nvmom10
by on Apr. 7, 2013 at 9:56 PM

Thank you, still learning to use this site trying to get familiar with it :)

ReadWriteLuv
by Silver Member on Apr. 8, 2013 at 9:25 AM

He may have rockets, he may even have nukes, however, have you ever seen a NK missle test? They have the firing range of a bottle rocket. These are people who live like a real life version of The Hunger Games. I wouldn't be too worried. If they strike against anyone it would be SK because they can do it by land and short range sea.

Nvmom10
by on Apr. 8, 2013 at 9:33 AM

Thank you so much, I'm feeling a little better since I've joined this site. Glad I found you guys. :)

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)