Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Military Families Military Families

Mail For Military Kids

Posted by on Apr. 6, 2013 at 10:15 PM
  • 2 Replies

Hi! Sorry if this seems spammy, but I was trying to reach out to military families. I run an organization that sends cheerful mail to kids going through difficult situations, anything from bullying, to having special needs, to having parents divorcing, to being homeless or being in foster care... We recently got a request from a couple military families, one of whom had a deployed parent. I thought maybe there could be other military families who would be interested in this. We send things like cards, stickers, and small gifts. The point is just for kids to get excited about getting something special in the mail, and it can brighten up their day when they are going through something such as missing a deployed parent or adjusting to a recent move. 

If anyone would like to be added to our mailing list, please contact me! 

Thank you all and your families for your service to our country. good

Tori Joy's Smiles

We send cheerful mail to children who are going through difficult situations... anything from bullying, to parents divorcing, to being homeless, to being the victim of a crime. MILITARY FAMILIES... WE WOULD LOVE TO HELP OUT BY SENDING MAIL TO YOUR KIDS! 

by on Apr. 6, 2013 at 10:15 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-2):
darbyakeep45
by Darby on Apr. 7, 2013 at 7:37 AM

Welcome to the group!  What a good idea:)  Good luck!

DevilInPigtails
by on Apr. 7, 2013 at 11:00 AM

I think this is awesome! I would contact family support centers and give them your info.  I am sure you will get quite the list.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)