Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

AGR

Posted by on May. 31, 2013 at 6:41 PM
  • 12 Replies
Is anyone's hubby an agr?
by on May. 31, 2013 at 6:41 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
erin708
by Member on May. 31, 2013 at 6:48 PM
Mine is. He's a recruiter for the army natl guard.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Kayjace0411
by on May. 31, 2013 at 6:49 PM
Cool. I always see people that live on a base post in this group lol. Mine is a rear detachment sergeant. We are off post housing
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 on May. 31, 2013 at 6:50 PM

What does that mean?

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on May. 31, 2013 at 6:51 PM
Nope. My husband wanted to do that. But never could get it.
Kayjace0411
by on May. 31, 2013 at 6:53 PM
AGR?

Quoting Anonymous:

Nope. My husband wanted to do that. But never could get it.

Kayjace0411
by on May. 31, 2013 at 7:03 PM
Sorry to hear that. My hubby was a reservist working as a civilian and he put in for agr June of 2011 and got a call in march of last year for a position.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on May. 31, 2013 at 7:07 PM

sorry I accidentally deleted my reply. but yes AGR. he was a reservist trying to go active one way or another. AGR was an option. but for some reason he could never work it out. his unit helped him out by giving him extra orders besides just weekend drill. but just wasn't the same obviously.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on May. 31, 2013 at 7:22 PM

awwww thats good. maybe at some point in the future my husband can try again. he loves being in the military tho and really wants to do active duty but just can't do it right now. so he just focusing on his civilian career for now.

Quoting Kayjace0411:

Sorry to hear that. My hubby was a reservist working as a civilian and he put in for agr June of 2011 and got a call in march of last year for a position.

Kayjace0411
by on May. 31, 2013 at 7:44 PM
I hope he gets it eventually. He tried going the drill sergeant route and that didnt work out so he put in for agr and got lucky. Its been nice having the housing allowance and being able to keep my 2year old out of daycare

Quoting Anonymous:

awwww thats good. maybe at some point in the future my husband can try again. he loves being in the military tho and really wants to do active duty but just can't do it right now. so he just focusing on his civilian career for now.

Quoting Kayjace0411:

SlapItHigh
by on May. 31, 2013 at 11:05 PM

Not mine, here's a bump.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)