Advertisement
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

UPDATED WITH VIDEO: How do you say thanks to our nation's heroes and their families?

Posted by   + Show Post

We asked some of the moms of CafeMom to show their support for the men and women serving our country. Check out what our moms had to say and then tell us how you say thanks to your loved ones serving our country.

We encourage all moms to click here to visit Brawny Towels' Wounded Warrior Project Facebook page and leave a message on the Wall of Thanks. For everyone who shares a thank you message on the Wall of Thanks, Brawny Paper Towels will donate $1 to the Wounded Warrior Project.*

*From January 1 – December 31, 2013, Brawny will donate $1 for every individual who "Likes" the Brawny Towels Facebook page or sends a "thank you" on our Wall of Thanks up to $350,000.

by on Jun. 12, 2013 at 12:48 PM
Replies (101-103):
MommaCyn296
by Member on Jul. 23, 2013 at 8:09 PM
I pray for our military members (Active and Retired). I am a Veteran, married to a Retiree of 24 years service! Our oldest child is serving in the AF now. I make it my business to encourage my brothers and sisters,
Thank you to all that are serving and have served. Thank you families that love and support your Military Members.
B.Conley75
by on Jul. 25, 2013 at 7:31 PM

Support them with attire, and thank them for their srvc every chance I get

mummy90
by on Jul. 27, 2013 at 6:16 PM

Just want to say thank you to all persons who served this country! && thank you to thier families! God bless

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)