Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Military Families Military Families

Military Families - Click here for Tips on Deployment, PCSing, Tricare, Relationships, Care Packages, Discounts and More!

Posted by on Jan. 16, 2014 at 4:20 PM
  • 15 Replies
1 mom liked this

Welcome to the Military Families group!

You'll find tips on each of these topics in the links below:

To see what Military Familes are discussing today:
Let's Talk! Click here to see more posts...

Please feel to reply to posts that you see or start a post of your own!

american flag ribbon  Enjoy the group!!

by on Jan. 16, 2014 at 4:20 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Cafe MichelleP
by Head Admin on Jun. 19, 2013 at 11:51 AM
1 mom liked this

Hi Kim.

I already have you on my friends list, but feel free to message me anytime.  :)

Quoting border7305:

HI military moms, I'm Kim...I'm new member still looking for some new friends here. If some of you could message me so I could find you that would be very nice of you... Thanks Kim

Patricsmom93
by on Jun. 24, 2013 at 3:54 PM
3 moms liked this
Hi Im Trish mother of 6 oldest 20 iis stationed in New York. Youngest is 10 months! New here just wanting to get to know more military moms so I have people to talk to that understand what Im going thru. Son is being deployed soon for 1st time and Im a nervous wreck and cry at the mention of military or deployment.
1Ryansmom
by on Jun. 30, 2013 at 1:46 AM
1 mom liked this
Hi I'm Tammy. I am also a mother of 6. My oldest son is 24. He is married with 2 little girls of his own. Ages 4 and 1. My youngest is 2. My 24 year old son, Ryan, is a sniper in the army and he was just deployed to Afghanistan for the first time. I totally feel your pain. He is able to call and/or skype me almost every day and I am grateful for that. But I still cry at night or anytime I see pics of him. I don't always sleep well thinking about the whole situation.
Sofora
by on Jul. 18, 2013 at 2:53 AM
2 moms liked this
Hi
My name is Sofora
My son is 19
He is leaving to boot camp , Navy , in 2 weeks
I have very mixed emotions
I am looking forward to connecting with other moms going through the same
I feel quite emotional
He is still here with me
Soon to be gone
sugarbom66
by on Jul. 18, 2013 at 11:12 AM

hi everyone

Cafe MichelleP
by Head Admin on Jul. 21, 2013 at 1:25 PM

Hi Sofora.

My son graduated Navy bootcamp last month. He is currently in A school. He had a really good boot camp experience. My husband, my mother and his girlfriends all flew up to Great Lakes to see him graduate. It was an amazing moment in all of our lives to be able to see such a momenteous ocassion.

Quoting Sofora:

Hi
My name is Sofora
My son is 19
He is leaving to boot camp , Navy , in 2 weeks
I have very mixed emotions
I am looking forward to connecting with other moms going through the same
I feel quite emotional
He is still here with me
Soon to be gone

Cafe MichelleP
by Head Admin on Jul. 21, 2013 at 1:26 PM

Hello and welcome.

Quoting sugarbom66:

hi everyone

lovelyoneofgod
by Member on Aug. 9, 2013 at 9:22 PM

Hi im new as well! this site has been so much fun for me and i have had a blast! i would love to become your new friend

Quoting border7305:

HI military moms, I'm Kim...I'm new member still looking for some new friends here. If some of you could message me so I could find you that would be very nice of you... Thanks Kim

armywife2513
by on Aug. 18, 2013 at 7:58 PM

Hi, Im Brianna and im not a mother yet but trying to be. My husband and I just got married in may and he is now on his first deployment i have so many thoughts going through my mind. im looking for someone to talk to about this and i dont live where there are any other military families.

Usagi1023
by on Aug. 27, 2013 at 6:35 PM

Hi, my name is Jessica. I am currently in the process of starting Navy. I have been married for 3 years and have two boys. My oldest just turned 3 and the youngest is almost 2. Any advice would really be appriciated. 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)