Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Military Families Military Families

Military Families - Click here for Tips on Deployment, PCSing, Tricare, Relationships, Care Packages, Discounts and More!

Welcome to the Military Families group!

You'll find tips on each of these topics in the links below:

To see what Military Familes are discussing today:
Let's Talk! Click here to see more posts...

Please feel to reply to posts that you see or start a post of your own!

american flag ribbon  Enjoy the group!!

by on Jan. 16, 2014 at 4:20 PM
Replies (11-15):
TheWorried1
by Member on Sep. 15, 2013 at 12:16 PM
1 mom liked this

This was very helpful. I just printed everything out so I'll have it when I send his nexy package (2morrow). I went w/ the Miss u like nuts 1. He's always wanting nuts. Then I have 2 email him & say" Your nuts are on the way" or Your nuts are in the box. Anyway u put it, it just sounds wrong coming from the momma! LOL. Now I'll have a lot of different ideas 2 work from.Thanks again.you rock

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Oct. 5, 2013 at 1:53 AM
1 mom liked this

Just thought you should know how much the Lord loves you and longs to have a relationship with you... whenever you feel lonely, feel scared, worry about your spouse, just call upon HIM!

Reina13
by Reina on Nov. 4, 2013 at 9:11 PM

Quoting Anonymous:

Just thought you should know how much the Lord loves you and longs to have a relationship with you... whenever you feel lonely, feel scared, worry about your spouse, just call upon HIM!

Thank you for sharing! 

Ydm
by Member on Nov. 14, 2013 at 6:33 PM
2 moms liked this
Hi there ... I'm Yvette. My son just got to his first duty station at Fort Bliss, Texas. Yes, I'm still spinning from the moment he told his father and I he was enlisting. I do cry in my quiet moments. He is our only child. Or, man now! My hardest moments are when I'm shopping and see military pictures on tv screens or in stores. I totally lose it. Cry! It's very hard. I don't come from a military family. So people in my family can't relate. Even my twin sister sees he is doing something with his life. Of course, I'm grateful for that. But it's hard. Trust me I feel your emotions!!!! Hugs to uuu!!!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
LJHogan
by on Nov. 22, 2013 at 4:46 PM

My son is also stationed in New York and deploying soon.  I can also relate the the crying at the mention of deployment or anything related to it.  I am so worried that this will change him into someone I don't know.  In addition of course to all the other scary things.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)