Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Military Families Military Families

What are your fathers day plans?

Posted by on Jun. 14, 2013 at 3:37 PM
  • 14 Replies
Its dh 1st so i want to make it special! Were going to just have a low key day at home and im going to cook all his favorite meals and watch movies. and he has a 72 this weekend woohoo! What is everyone elses plans?
by on Jun. 14, 2013 at 3:37 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
adrianna1043
by Adrianna on Jun. 14, 2013 at 3:39 PM
1 mom liked this
I'm going to take him to the toy store, and let him pick out one toy(he's been a good boy this year).
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Mrs.Brugger
by Tiara on Jun. 14, 2013 at 4:11 PM

I'll probably take DD to visit my FIL and dad. DS will be going to his dads. Hopefully I'll get to skype DH but he's not online much anymore so who knows if that will get to happen =[

I'm hoping to get DS to agree to drawing a picture or something for his dad before he gets picked up. I don't feel it's my duty to make sure he gets something, but he did take DS to pick out a little bouquet for Mother's Day so I don't want to leave him empty handed. We're USUALLY on pretty good terms.

crazyitalian
by on Jun. 14, 2013 at 4:18 PM
Hopefully he will be online sunday! my mom had to do something similar and make my sister send a card

Quoting Mrs.Brugger:

I'll probably take DD to visit my FIL and dad. DS will be going to his dads. Hopefully I'll get to skype DH but he's not online much anymore so who knows if that will get to happen =[

I'm hoping to get DS to agree to drawing a picture or something for his dad before he gets picked up. I don't feel it's my duty to make sure he gets something, but he did take DS to pick out a little bouquet for Mother's Day so I don't want to leave him empty handed. We're USUALLY on pretty good terms.

sfigu16
by on Jun. 14, 2013 at 4:22 PM

We leave to Fiji saturday afternoon! We have been saving for this trip forever now and my 90 yo grandpa is going with us so its a super special trip (grandma died 6 months ago, married for 70 years!)

darbyakeep45
by Darby on Jun. 14, 2013 at 4:23 PM

Not sure yet...I know my husband wants me to fix a special meal for him but other than that, I'm not sure.

crazyitalian
by on Jun. 14, 2013 at 4:42 PM
Im sorry for your loss thats amazing to be together that long, your trip sounds amazing too!

Quoting sfigu16:

We leave to Fiji saturday afternoon! We have been saving for this trip forever now and my 90 yo grandpa is going with us so its a super special trip (grandma died 6 months ago, married for 70 years!)

sfigu16
by on Jun. 14, 2013 at 4:43 PM

Thanks! Family has made the process a lot easier! I know i am excited but not thrilled about the plane ride:(

Quoting crazyitalian:

Im sorry for your loss thats amazing to be together that long, your trip sounds amazing too!

Quoting sfigu16:

TheartAH
by Bronze Member on Jun. 14, 2013 at 4:44 PM
DH has weekend duty but if they get out early on Sunday we will go out on the boat for a little while.
socialworker227
by on Jun. 14, 2013 at 7:26 PM

I purchased a nice watch for my husband. He's been hinting around watching a new watch for quite a while, LOL. The kids made cards and we are planning on going out to dinner.

SlapItHigh
by Platinum Member on Jun. 15, 2013 at 12:41 AM
1 mom liked this

Not sure yet.  Dh has to work but thankfully he starts day shift tomorrow so we'll at least be able to eat dinner together.  I need to find out if my dad is in town.  If so, I will probably go hang out with him or possibly my grandpa.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)