Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Military Families Military Families

Skype Sexy Time

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 24 Replies
So the hubs swears that all the other guys wives get naked and do kinky stuff on Skype and FB chat. He's been deployed a lot the last couple years and I'm just not comfortable beyond a boob shot. I'm also worried about privacy and ending up all over the Internet. What's the deal ladies am I the only one not getting down and dirty on Skype?
Posted by Anonymous on Jun. 15, 2013 at 2:27 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
mlogsdon
by Mary on Jun. 15, 2013 at 3:43 PM

I haven't done it. 

SierraLynn
by Just Me on Jun. 15, 2013 at 4:01 PM
1 mom liked this

I dont. Im really modest and shy, even around DH. He pokes fun at me for it but its never bothered him.

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Jun. 15, 2013 at 4:03 PM

If you don't trust your hubs to keep it private, maybe the issue runs deeper...

asaffell
by Ashley on Jun. 15, 2013 at 4:38 PM
5 moms liked this

I didn't do it because there were always other people around him when we were talking.

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Jun. 15, 2013 at 5:25 PM
LMAO now that I can see some humor in the situation it's slightly less awkward......

Quoting asaffell:

I didn't do it because there were always other people around him when we were talking.

jas_momof2
by アニメの雌犬 on Jun. 15, 2013 at 5:48 PM

No f'in way...  but then, everywhere my dh has gone, the internet was avail in a community type thing.  Not in their tents...

MrsDavidB25
by Stacey on Jun. 15, 2013 at 6:21 PM

Dh always had a private room but I don't think I would have done that anyway. Besides, we have never even skyped. I am so computer challenged I have no clue how to even do it lol

BellaRose17
by Bronze Member on Jun. 15, 2013 at 6:50 PM

As long as it wouldn't get him in trouble and it was private I don't think I would have a problem with it...I don't know though; I've never done that before lol

ReadWriteLuv
by Silver Member on Jun. 15, 2013 at 7:01 PM

It's been quite a while since my husband went on cruise, but the last time he did every wife who sent naked photos either with or to her husband, (you can tell how long ago this was by the fact that I mean actual static photos), got passed around between all of the guys so they could compare who had a more bad-ass wife. After I heard that little stunning tid bit, I swore I'd never do that again. 

usmclife58
by Nikki on Jun. 15, 2013 at 8:41 PM

My husband has always had a private room, or he has shared it with one roommate who was always on the opposite shift than he was. However, this comic strip HAS to be made by the TRU STORIES of people we know. Yep, there really are people that do this...

Quoting asaffell:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)