Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

4 day?

Posted by on Jul. 2, 2013 at 11:03 PM
  • 22 Replies

Any big plans, aside from Independance Day festivities?

We will be spending at least one day at the beach. Im ridiculously excited. :)

by on Jul. 2, 2013 at 11:03 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
cocoroo
by on Jul. 3, 2013 at 12:18 AM

I have to work tomorrow and Friday, so no plans for me.

SusanD
by Silver Member on Jul. 3, 2013 at 12:25 AM

We are going to go look at new cars.... we aren't buying right now, just looking and trying to decide if what I want is still what I really want LOL.

jas_momof2
by アニメの雌犬 on Jul. 3, 2013 at 12:40 AM

What do you want?  What you really really want?

(need a spice girl clip here...)

Quoting SusanD:

We are going to go look at new cars.... we aren't buying right now, just looking and trying to decide if what I want is still what I really want LOL.

TonyaLea
by Silver Member on Jul. 3, 2013 at 1:26 AM

So far DH only has the 4th off, they haven't decided on Friday yet.  No big plans for us.

SusanD
by Silver Member on Jul. 3, 2013 at 1:33 AM
I WANT a 2014 Nissan Pathfinder Platinum Premium AWD. They 2014s do not get to the dealerships for a few more months, but they are essentially the same as the 2013 but there are a few minor upgrades....

Quoting jas_momof2:

Quoting SusanD:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
jas_momof2
by アニメの雌犬 on Jul. 3, 2013 at 1:48 AM

Aaah!  Very nice!

Quoting SusanD:

I WANT a 2014 Nissan Pathfinder Platinum Premium AWD. They 2014s do not get to the dealerships for a few more months, but they are essentially the same as the 2013 but there are a few minor upgrades....

Quoting jas_momof2:

Quoting SusanD:

SusanD
by Silver Member on Jul. 3, 2013 at 1:58 AM
DH has a few other vehicles he thinks I should drive again.....just to make sure LOL. Well honestly at this point I think the only other one that I would even consider is the Subaru B9 Tribeca, and I like all the bells and whistles that are available in the Pathfinder. Plus I like the tow capacity. I'm just not sure that I'm ready to get of my Mitsubishi just yet though. I have a few months to decide.

Quoting jas_momof2:

Aaah!  Very nice!

Quoting SusanD:

Quoting jas_momof2:

Quoting SusanD:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
SouthernStorm
by on Jul. 3, 2013 at 2:01 AM

DH is deployed so no 4 day here.

We rely on public transporttation so no big plans for the 4th either.  On Friday River street is having a
Best Hamburger comp.  We'll probably go down and enjoy that and see what else we can get into 

jas_momof2
by アニメの雌犬 on Jul. 3, 2013 at 2:18 AM

I like the Pathfinder...  I don't know much about Subaru though.  They're both pretty cool...

Quoting SusanD:

DH has a few other vehicles he thinks I should drive again.....just to make sure LOL. Well honestly at this point I think the only other one that I would even consider is the Subaru B9 Tribeca, and I like all the bells and whistles that are available in the Pathfinder. Plus I like the tow capacity. I'm just not sure that I'm ready to get of my Mitsubishi just yet though. I have a few months to decide.

Quoting jas_momof2:

Aaah!  Very nice!

Quoting SusanD:

Quoting jas_momof2:

Quoting SusanD:

SusanD
by Silver Member on Jul. 3, 2013 at 2:22 AM
Yeah I'm in love with the pathfinder! Part of me wants to jump in and go for it as soon as the 2014s arrive and part of me still loves my little Outlander.

Quoting jas_momof2:

I like the Pathfinder...  I don't know much about Subaru though.  They're both pretty cool...

Quoting SusanD:

Quoting jas_momof2:

Aaah!  Very nice!

Quoting SusanD:

Quoting jas_momof2:

Quoting SusanD:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)