Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Military Families Military Families

Mobile Photo

Exactly why military females are viewed the way that we are. Smh.

This came across my newsfeed from US Army WTF moments. They apparently posted this on Instagram.
by on Jul. 7, 2013 at 10:44 PM
Replies (41-43):
NorCalMom09
by Bronze Member on Jul. 9, 2013 at 4:29 AM

They are getting chaptered out. My husband is in AIT there right now for medic also. They are a different company though. Thank god.

Quoting TishHughes:

Really? Are they going to get into some kind if trouble?

Quoting Elle.tea.22:

Saw it. Worse part is a battle buddy sent me that and she knows them.

Amcclaskey5
by on Jul. 9, 2013 at 9:56 AM
Oy vey. Some ladies just don't have self respect. There was a picture similar to this on a Navy wtf type Facebook page and the girls got in big trouble but army may be different with handling stuff like this. Funny though since there's all this talk for sexual assult happening in the military and then girls go around posting pictures like this, doesnt exactly paint a good picture
AmariseMishael
by on Jul. 10, 2013 at 5:35 AM

Well, this isn't exactly why men in the military have a bad idea about women in the military, some are just pigs (Not ALL..SOME).....But this? Doesn't help. Whether you're in the military or a civilian, this shows that you have no respect for yourself as a woman..so if you don't respect yourself, how do you expect others to do so? And if people online have seen this...I'm sure the men in their group have too, and the person who is the head of it...So, they'll be fortunate not to be kicked out for this...Sigh...This is really sad...:-(

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)