Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Military Families Military Families

I do, again

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post
Anyone in their second marriage? How about second military marriage? I just wanna know if anyone else out there had been in a similar situation. If you have, ever accidentally give your ex social when you got asked for a social. (never happens to me just curious )

ever run into your ex?
Do you have any kids with your previous marriage if so how many? How did your kids adjust to the new life with step dad?

Do your ex and dh know each other? Are you stationed at the same base? How did you meet your current dh?

Just a random thought that flipped through my mind. Wanna see where this goes.
Posted by Anonymous on Jul. 12, 2013 at 5:39 AM
Replies (11-11):
Army-Wife0128
by Member on Jul. 12, 2013 at 9:17 PM
He was 4.

Quoting Anonymous:

Awe =)

How old was your ds when you and your current dh started dating?

Quoting Army-Wife0128:

This is my second military marriage and nope, never given the wrong social. I've never ran into my ex because he is Navy and DH is Army and we are in New Jersey and he's in Florida. My ex and I have one son and he adjusted pretty well. He loves my DH and calls him daddy. His dad really never takes the time to call him, videochat with him or give him attention. He knows he has two dads but he sees my DH as his daddy and the one who is there for him. My son is 5 soon to be 6 in Sept. My ex and DH only know each other through pics. They have never met face to face. DH and i met on FB through a mutual friend's page.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN