Advertisement
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I'm New!

Posted by on Jul. 14, 2013 at 6:44 PM
  • 12 Replies
1 mom liked this

Hello Everyone! My name is Kayla.  I am dating someone who is in the Navy.  We've been together a while, but are 2k miles apart.  I have a 2 year old son who's dad lives here where I am.  It's been brought up for me to move out there, but I am unsure what is best for my son so it's still a work in progress, and I have not brought it up with my ex.  Anyways, I'm new to all of this and I have been finding it difficult, so I guess I'm here mostly for support.

:)

by on Jul. 14, 2013 at 6:44 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Katkinson
by Kristin on Jul. 14, 2013 at 6:46 PM

HI and welcome.  I'm a Navy spouse, too.  ( and a Navy vet!)  Good luck with any transition you decide to make!

sahmw2010
by Beth on Jul. 14, 2013 at 6:55 PM
Hi and welcome to the group
cherrys023
by New Member on Jul. 14, 2013 at 7:00 PM
Thank you both :)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
mlogsdon
by Mary on Jul. 14, 2013 at 8:53 PM
Welcome :)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
darbyakeep45
by Darby on Jul. 14, 2013 at 9:35 PM

Welcome!  I'm a Navy spouse as well:)

chrlstoncharmed
by Melissa on Jul. 14, 2013 at 11:38 PM
Welcome. Jump right in!
SlapItHigh
by Gold Member on Jul. 15, 2013 at 12:02 AM
Welcome
cherrys023
by New Member on Jul. 15, 2013 at 11:20 AM
Thanks everyone :)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Mizuagi
by Brenda on Jul. 15, 2013 at 2:08 PM

Hello and welcome. I'm an Army wife, so I don't know much about Navy. I hope you find what you're looking for. :) 

border7305
by on Jul. 16, 2013 at 2:44 AM
1 mom liked this
Quoting cherrys023:

Hello Everyone! My name is Kayla.  I am dating someone who is in the Navy.  We've been together a while, but are 2k miles apart.  I have a 2 year old son who's dad lives here where I am.  It's been brought up for me to move out there, but I am unsure what is best for my son so it's still a work in progress, and I have not brought it up with my ex.  Anyways, I'm new to all of this and I have been finding it difficult, so I guess I'm here mostly for support.

:)

Hi Kayla, I'm Kim welcome to mm group that a very sweet pic of you and your son. Their all a lot of ladies here to help you or you can message cm Michelle for help. So dig in and have some fun.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)